Red Head Steve Cover & Pre-Order Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
FUCK, I thought fa sholy that I'd get it today. I thought all the orders went out Thursday. Let me know for sure when you ship one out to Albuquerque homie. I've been waitin' since the first day we could preorder through PayPal. I need that RedruM!!!!
me too
let me know when one goes out to Bend OR

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Cranky said:
I'm feelin' that CD graphic. Is that supposed to be blood splatter sprayin' through the CD hole? That's sick as fuck.....I can't wait until that shit hits my mailbox.....
that was the idea..........i just got my package 2day, and everything looked better than i imagin'd

in a week or 2 Reaper Radio is gonna be giving away 5 copiez of RedRum to some lucky listenerz
:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
im not the one handling any of the orderz............i only designd the project, i loved the music so much that i decided to showcase it on reaper radio..........im sure Steve & them are gonna get em to you as fast as they can

May 13, 2002
^^easily one of the most savage covers.....will stores or online sites even carry it ? i hope....for other cats to peep it that dont come on here..cuz i know folks are missin out

im sure yall will have em in a few days....but i know waitin is a bitch

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
...distribution for the album is being worked out now as a matter of fact... we could have held the project for months waiting on the distribution people but we said fuck it... lets drop it to the streets now and when distribution is all finalized it will be in the stores... as for the orders, saturday at the latest... you will have it to bump for the weekend, guaranteed!!!