record stores in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Im going to LA in a few weeks, and Id like to buy some sureno albums there, im especially looking for the following few:

Tattoo Ink. - The most dangerous
Perro - all perros go to heaven
Conejo & Capone - Imperial the album

who knows some good record stores in LA (or the bay) where they would have these cds?

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
compton fashion center between imperial and rosecrans off bullis, they hAVE TO record shops go to tha G spot some eses run that if you see an asian lady or mexican girl you in the wrong one, they dont support local c.ds

N

NOR_CAL_#1

BesToned said:
Im going to LA in a few weeks, and Id like to buy some sureno albums there, im especially looking for the following few:

who knows some good record stores in LA (or the bay) where they would have these cds?
THOSE ARE DISTRUBATED..ALL OVER THE U.S IT WONT BE HARD TO FIND THEM...THERES A NEW VERION OF The most dangerous<<WIT 2 NEW TRACKS

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0J97VH04RS4AH3O6CXA32JKNOL<<<<CRIMINAL DISSIN CONEJO,CAPONE

May 15, 2002
are there even any well known "moms and pops" spot in LA?

i went into "fat beats" i think thats what its called on melrose...sold a bunch of vinyl but far from a great place to pick up any "new" beats

Jan 10, 2004
AC Transit said:
are there even any well known "moms and pops" spot in LA?

i went into "fat beats" i think thats what its called on melrose...sold a bunch of vinyl but far from a great place to pick up any "new" beats

what about amobea? on sunset I've never been there but will go soon

Sep 12, 2002
BesToned said:

CHECK YOUR PM

May 15, 2002
Ameoba is probably the best music store i've been to down here - then again all ive been to are your wherehouse/sam goody/best buy/tower records stores