Recommend male R&B vocalists...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
That belong with the group of these guys:

TQ
Johnny P
Jamie Foxx
Jaheim
Tyrese
Usher
Nate Dogg
Lyfe Jennings

Singers with hip hop music kinda. Please don't just recommend any folks but dudes with slept on good albums..If Bo-Rock of the Dove Shack had a album that would've been sick.

Dec 9, 2005
Darien Brockington is dope..

I'd also like to add Musiq Soulchild to the list, not exactly Hip Hop, but its kind of a Neo Soul/Hip Hop fusion thing...

Nov 16, 2004
Who's darien brockington and where'd you guys hear his music?

I heard Musiq's first single and that was enough for him to steer me away from his music. I like Raphael Saadiq though, he's dope.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
he is from north carolina...first heard him when he was singing hooks for little brother and the rest of the justus leauge crew

Nov 16, 2004
I checked out Darien on his myspace, he sounds cool.

Also what comes to mind is Bobby Valentino, he aight, I only like his singles off his debut. His current single isn't all that good to me.

What about Mike Shorey? The guy that was on Fabolous' "can't let you go" song? He has an ill ass voice, but I haven't really heard from him since.

And did anyone cop Missippi's The Book of Life yet? I didn't really like it all that much after all the anticipation. You can hear songs on cdbaby but the quality isn't all that great.