Recipes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Does anyone have any good recipes for cooking fish? I'm thinking about broadening my food horizons and thought I'd add fish, but I don't know how to cook it or what to marinade it with.

Jun 15, 2005
Not that cooking is necessarily a woman's thing nowadays, but you might wanna post this in the Sista's Side forum.

Dana and Kalyn and them got some recipes.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
keelopz said:
depends..
tilapia tastes so good if you use soy sauce to marinate it and
put hella salt on it when you fry it yuuuuum

my dad eats this shit all the time. i cant stand it. only fish i fucks with is Smoked Salmon. now thats sum bomb shit.

Feb 1, 2006
I make Tilapia fish alot. It's really easy to cook. I marinade it with salt, garlic/black pepper, paprika, chile powder & soy sauce. Then fry it in a little oil.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Tilapia fillets are really easy to prepare, all I do is give them a quick egg wash, then dip them in a mix of seasonings and panko breadcrumbs then it's just a quick pan fry until the crumbs get golden brown and the fish is cooked, if you can get it use Paul Prudhomes seasfood magic, or garlic powder, salt, and pepper will do just fine...

Jan 28, 2005
Right on yall. I just picked up some Halibut because I remeber eating it when I was younger and I thought it was hella good. Anyone got any ideas for that?