Recent Canadian UFO Disclosure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
I'm pretty sure this gentleman has given testimony many times in the past 5 years. I've read a lot about aliens ufos etc. but I still haven't come to a conclusion. I think this guy is saying things second hand so I'm not sure what to believe.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
What is an UFO? UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT...that can be a fucking glow in the dark frisbee or Mixerr throwing ninja stars...

Looking at the distances in our universe that are expanding, is it very unlikely that somebody could travel all these millions of light years to get to our planet. Ok, let's say some alien race found a way to travel at such high speed without physical damage, and comes all the way to Earth, and then just anal probes some random guys and is off again? Not even gonna say hello?

I believe there are aliens somewhere in the universe, but the possibility to travel all the way to earth is very low.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
u really think out of all the stars out there that were the only planet that was the right distance away from their sun to evolve into intelligence?

mathematically that shit dont make sense
amazingly there are still many people in the world who are too stupid to consider this simple idea, and still believe we are alone in the universe.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
May 4, 2002
I've seen something in the sky that can't be explained. It happened for almost 2 weeks and I'm not the only one to see this thing move between the trees and shoot by airplanes.

It's funny the gov will admit to seeing shit in the sky but won't admit to wire tapping us citizens.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I've seen something in the sky that can't be explained. It happened for almost 2 weeks and I'm not the only one to see this thing move between the trees and shoot by airplanes.

It's funny the gov will admit to seeing shit in the sky but won't admit to wire tapping us citizens.
the government is just like a cheating girlfriend why would they admit to something if it doesn't benefit them and they dont have to

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't think anyone is blind to the fact that there is life on other planets, the skepticism comes in believing that these other life forms are flying across the galaxy visiting our planet.

Thing is with UFOs is they are UNIDENTIFIED and as soon as you claim them to be alien life forms they are no longer UFOs.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
This aint the only evidence of ufos, the pheonix lights, roswell, russia, brazil, mexico, my cuz got chased by one in zacatecas while he was driving in the hills he said it it was right on top of them (him and another dude). Most people who completely deny or look at you like you have 2 heads when you talk about it. Are the reason government want to keep it under wraps. Mexico and other countries aint denying they trying to learn more. U.S is def hiding something.

Props: Sacsick

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
u really think out of all the stars out there that were the only planet that was the right distance away from their sun to evolve into intelligence?

mathematically that shit dont make sense
amazingly there are still many people in the world who are too stupid to consider this simple idea, and still believe we are alone in the universe.
Both you mathematicians need to figure in the distance these hypothetical planets would be from earth and the time necesary to traverse it.