Reccomend me some PC games.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
PC mustard race ketchup consolefags

I think ill download left 4 dead 2 anybody still play it? Also anybody have more PC game recommendations?
I play L4D2 occasionally. For PC Cities Skylines is really popular but I haven't bought it yet. Hotline Miami 1 and 2. This War of Mine was really good. Simple gameplay but varied locations and characters each playthrough adds to the replayability. I like Insurgency if you're into more realistic shooters. If you're looking to replay old games, Fallout and Skyrim with mods are more enjoyable than the console versions. Other games depend on your personal taste.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Apr 7, 2006
Games I fuck with on PC:

Mortal Kombat

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Star Wars the Force Unleashed I & II

Transformers: War for Cybertron & Fall of Cybertron

Batman Arkham City

Tomb Raider

I used to be a console guy but I can go months without playing, so for me it's not worth it to get a PS4.

Also the PC versions of the games have better graphics, faster frame-rates, load quicker & dirt cheap when bought on sale. The biggest plus is that there's no backward compatibility issues, so I can run older games - no matter how much I upgrade my hardware.

If you're going for 1080p you can get a 750ti for under 150 bucks and be able to run most of the games I mentioned at decent settings. Add another 50 bucks to the price and get a GTX960 to run most games at 1080p maxed out.

I recently got a GTX970 and can run most games w/maxed-out graphics on a 2560x1440 monitor (normal HD is 1920x1080).

I also use a PS4 controller wirelessly, rock solid via bluetooth.

I got into the PC gaming thing from selling custom computers that dual-boot between OS X and Windows. I started doing them for audio recording and production, but quickly branched out to graphic design and video... so that's when I started adding video cards into certain setups and experimenting with gaming on the Windows side.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2006
Last thing - MK is my favorite game (peep the avvy) and the reason I bought a PS 1 back in the day..

The PC version has the best graphics - so I had to make the switch :/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Games I fuck with on PC:

Mortal Kombat

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Star Wars the Force Unleashed I & II

Transformers: War for Cybertron & Fall of Cybertron

Batman Arkham City

Tomb Raider

I used to be a console guy but I can go months without playing, so for me it's not worth it to get a PS4.

Also the PC versions of the games have better graphics, faster frame-rates, load quicker & dirt cheap when bought on sale. The biggest plus is that there's no backward compatibility issues, so I can run older games - no matter how much I upgrade my hardware.

If you're going for 1080p you can get a 750ti for under 150 bucks and be able to run most of the games I mentioned at decent settings. Add another 50 bucks to the price and get a GTX960 to run most games at 1080p maxed out.

I recently got a GTX970 and can run most games w/maxed-out graphics on a 2560x1440 monitor (normal HD is 1920x1080).

I also use a PS4 controller wirelessly, rock solid via bluetooth.

I got into the PC gaming thing from selling custom computers that dual-boot between OS X and Windows. I started doing them for audio recording and production, but quickly branched out to graphic design and video... so that's when I started adding video cards into certain setups and experimenting with gaming on the Windows side.
I already got a gtx970, the gigabyte geforce g1 version. I use my 55" tv as my monitor lol so no need for 4k yet but nice to know itll max out most games.