Reason 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Id take reason over a motif as well. You arguin over nothing son. I just happened to have an extra 1400 layin around to get one with the mlan package and hella extras brand new.

Youre basing the claim of overrated on the classic? The XS SHITS ON the classic son do your homework lol. I never said they were the best thing ever created. lol whatever works for you bro. If not having a motif improves your music making then more power to you!!!

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Id take reason over a motif as well. You arguin over nothing son. I just happened to have an extra 1400 layin around to get one with the mlan package and hella extras brand new.

Youre basing the claim of overrated on the classic? The XS SHITS ON the classic son do your homework lol. I never said they were the best thing ever created. lol whatever works for you bro. If not having a motif improves your music making then more power to you!!!
I never bashed the motifs I bashed peoples views on them. And I don't know what motif you had you said have I ever owned one and I said yes I did. The XS is a good machine but I'd still take Reason over any workstation and most hardware samplers at this point in time. Analog synths are another story maybe even some of the early digital ones but as far as Motifs go I don't think they're they're the best thing out any more. I feel they apexed at the ES and even though the XS and XF are dope I don't see them out selling something like Kontakt.
My ASR-10 + Reason + Cubase/VSTs = never gotta leave the house
What makes you keep the ASR? I have an Eps in my closet for back up along with a Trinity rack for the same reasons in case my computer ever goes down but I never liked using all of that kinda stuff in combo.