realy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
realy yall i wonder what cattagory i would fall in? i live the YOC life style, i fuckin hate scraps with a passion and wont hesitate to thump a few in the face , but im white, so yall tell me what cattagory i would fall in to

Feb 9, 2003
what exactly is the YOC lifestyle? wearing red? saying ene? bumping woodie? throwing up gang signs? or is it going to school? swimming? riding your bike? watching football on the tv? i'm confused.

Jan 21, 2004
man you jus feel crunchy cuz you made yaself look like an idiot askin a dumb question....and no one gives a fucc about ya boys servin dope feins....i probably dealt wit more yay than youll ever see in your life dont mean im a man cuz of it....yo boys on the corner aint goin nowhere wit they lil rocc sales.....some folks on they computers tryin ta do somethin positive wit they life......dont try ta knocc it cuz you aint got shit goin for you.......

Feb 23, 2004
U SAY THAT U PUTTING IN WORK AND THAT UR A NORTENO.
BUT IF U WAS TRULLY PUTTING WORK U WOULD KNOW BY URSELF WHAT CATTOGORY U FALLIN, AND U SAY UR HOMEBOYS OUT THERE SERVIN FEENS, WELL WHAT THE FUCK R U DOIN WAISTIN UR TIME ASKIN WHAT FUCKEN CATTOGORY U FALL IN. GO OUT THERE WIT UR HOMEBOYZ AND COLLECT UR CHIPZ.TO ME U SOUND LIKE A FAKE SO I PUT U UNDER THE PUNKZ. :angry:

Jan 21, 2004
man you got a lot of growin up to do....i aint a whole lot older than you but trust me when you 24 like me you gonna look bacc and say i was a fuccin idiot at 19........

Sep 4, 2003
maybe your right! what i was realy tryin to get out of this was should i change my wayz because the place i live, i mean im the only one round here from the bay and every one looks and me hella weird, like dude your white, your not supose to dress like that, nor act like that... i guess i should have thought a lil more b4 i posted a stupid question like i did, so i appologize for this stupid thread !!!!!!