Realtechn9ne update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
I know you guys can just go check the homepage for this info but I figure I post the update anyways for the lazy ones.

Tech N9ne Website continues to expand - all the details.... Sep. 25, 2006
We launched our new site on September 1st, 2006 due to the demand from our fans and our excitement about the new look and content of the site. The site will never be 100% complete (as we are continuing to improve the site and the content every day), but here are some things to look out for over the coming weeks and months. The Storefront will be restructured with new merchandise being constantly added. Multiple updates to photo galleries from the current and upcoming tours. Media players with new songs and much, much, more. Including details on the following events; In Store Signing on November 6th, 2006 and the new album “Everready – The Religion” release on November 7th, 2006. Be sure to check back daily as we are adding fresh content on a regular basis…

Nov 9, 2003
tha_psycho said:
ahh its cool, i was bein a dick
I gotta make fun of myself on that one cause I read every post on here that has important info or just plain stupid shit and half the time its people repostin the same shit and I usually catch it. I guess with all this video stuff going on and people postin good info I just didnt notice. :knockout: