really dumb question but i dont know what the fuck to do

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2010
so i have two friends who had a kid together...ive known them both about the same amount of time so its hard to take sides and i really dont wanna be involved at all but i feel obligated to...the girl is an alcoholic...she had an abortion...then about 4 months ago had a baby...and then she got another abortion yesterday and never told the guy...she lies about drinking to the guy..she lied and said she was on birth control for the baby they kept and the baby that she had an abortion for yesterday...when i go over to visit, they are constantly arguing and its like a game to see who will give in first to take care of it...they just let the baby sit and cry forever...uhhhh...really retarded question but what the hell do i do? call CPS? i dont wanna cause its close friends but i almost feel that i need to...im sure ill get talked shit to but any help would be cool

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
CPS wont do shit unless there are "visible" signs off abuse... leaving it to cry don't mean shit legally...

there's just going to raise a bad ass lil kid that don't know how to behave...

only youtube i could find of this juve song: