realla rezob?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
yeah

i spit and i dont know why i get hated on i been bustin my ass out here for strange for 7 years and te only help ive had out here has been asmodeus
im only on here because i love strange music & i aint got beef wit no one unless they bring it to me i consider yall fam and if yall hate me thats on you

Oct 17, 2003
your song was good, but for my taste a few thing would need to be changed in it. it might not be something to listen to everyday but you deserve more credit than your getting.

Some of these rappers i know just try to hard and their shit flat out sucks in every way... hah makes me wonder why they would even release it before they were able to build up their style

okay i went off subjuct for most my post hah

Jun 9, 2007
i spit and i dont know why i get hated on i been bustin my ass out here for strange for 7 years and te only help ive had out here has been asmodeus
im only on here because i love strange music & i aint got beef wit no one unless they bring it to me i consider yall fam and if yall hate me thats on you
just listened to the track you got up on myspace... it was aiight, I've heard worse... I gotta say tho that shit you got in the hook sounds like a dog sneezing or some shit, lol

but like I said, I've heard worse... alot worse...

Oct 17, 2003
just listened to the track you got up on myspace... it was aiight, I've heard worse... I gotta say tho that shit you got in the hook sounds like a dog sneezing or some shit, lol

but like I said, I've heard worse... alot worse...
exactly what i'm trying to get across

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
my new shit is

my new shit is very different im nto bein as gravely soundin and its not nea as rock
its more along te lines of bone crusher kinda stuff
i appreciae the feedback thats how i learn to be a better emcee

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
YEAH

YEAH I SHOULDNT HAVE DOUBLED THAT. BUT OH WELL MY MEW SHIT IS GONNA RATTLE SOME FUCKIN HEADZ AN ON THE REAL THANK YOU FOR TELLIN ME YOU LIKED IT BETTER THAN GRAVE PLOTT THEY MY DUDES BUT THAT MEANS ALOT

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Being better than Grave Plott is like being the only guy with two legs in a group of one-legged paraplegics having an ass kicking contest.