REAL TALK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nah Deep,

Let the Stallion rise one last time...

I APOLOGIZE YALL IM FUKIN BUGGIN

Im tired just of seein everybody end their post with '' REAL TALK ''
even wjen they wrote some complete BS

So I Bugged Out and spit Some ''REAL TALK''

Damn it feels good

REAL TALK REAL TALK REAL TALK

C

CinFul-1

MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
ignore~209~
Oh shit were you get that image, I need that for my sig!!!! Ive pounded one of those almost everyday when I aint drinkin a 40, for like 4 years. I mean I have to had Drunk atleast 2000 of those no BS.

C

CinFul-1

But I'm sicc of these M'Fckas sayin real talk. Just because you wite those words does it make what you said magically true. Buncha Bull shit, I had a dumb fuck tell me Emenim is the tightest rapper ever, real talk. Fuck that M'Fcka, Real talk is stupid shit!!!!!!!!!! You could say Will Smith is the next Lynch, Real Talk. Does that maKE IT REAL FUCK nO. I hate the saying real talk. Hate that shit

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
But I'm sicc of these M'Fckas sayin real talk. Just because you wite those words does it make what you said magically true. Buncha Bull shit, I had a dumb fuck tell me Emenim is the tightest rapper ever, real talk. Fuck that M'Fcka, Real talk is stupid shit!!!!!!!!!! You could say Will Smith is the next Lynch, Real Talk. Does that maKE IT REAL FUCK nO. I hate the saying real talk. Hate that shit
^real CHOP