Real Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
When Tech was asked in that interview what he felt about the state of this forum...well he pretty much said what alot of the "vets" have been saying. Its a bunch of idiots on here and yes I do agree with Tech and the "vets". This board was so bad that Travis was going to shut this shit down but Tech said no and saved this place. Come on people this shit is stupid. Since I cant go through here and get rid of all these people that shouldn't be here then hopefully some one with the right attiude can get that power. If you got some beef with someone then lets make a thread for that and take that shit in there. But dont bring it out of that thread. If you dont got some good shit or some stuff to contribute to this board then dont speak at all. And to be honest im not big on the Juggalo thing at all but fuck the bullshit...we are men & women here people...who gives a fuck how someone dresses or if they take a damn shower, they still have something in common with you cuz your both here. All I ask is everyone chill and do their part and im gonna do mine.

Sep 29, 2007
i agree, i try to be positive and contribute, and im definitely not a vet
but as far as the juggalo thing goes, i consider myself one in the raw definition, a scrubby broke motherfucker thats down for his homeboys and does what he feels without giving a shit about other peoples judgements... and im hygenic...

from now on, i think we'd all agree, that if there is any conflict, invite the person to the shit talking thread and clown each other on there

Jan 5, 2007
yup i agree, and ive said that before when someone made a whole thread about me i told them just take it to the shit talking thread.. and the guy who did the whole thread about me was a vet, so it aint all new people its just alot of them that make other newish ppl look bad...

but if you gonna post something that you know is gonna go OT or make someone else mad, then don't do it.. and if you must do it then take it up to the shit talking thread

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i feel somewhat responsible for making alot of threads go off topic...it didnt seem to happen too often till i became a regular and somewhat accepted poster here. i dont do that e-beef shit tho. that shit is lame. but yea, the forum seems to have been going downhill since i joined and cats say it was going downhill way before that..

i like the forum tho, it would suck if it closed.

Jan 30, 2007
it isnt quite what it used to be, but strange would still need an online place for news n shit, so unless something is new made, this is the main place, so i see no other choice right now but to keep it up

Jun 29, 2005
I feel Pyro. Ive been on here for a hot min well at least it seems and it has gone a lil downhill. I mean its a forum as well and u can express ur opinions but when u have stupid shit to say that turns a topic bad, thats whut is fuckin this place up. I didnt really feel it till a few days ago when i got jumped! LOL But its all love like the homie DaStonedGangsta said as well as me. What was funny is that we have known each other since about 03 in a different forum but under different nicks! LMAO but yeah lets jus chil ya'll and contrib as we can and keep this real music alive as well as the convo. 1 LUV AZ Up!

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im down to make this board as good as it use to be.
I know i had my times when I was arrogant and some what immature.
BUT, I'll smartin up. Promise

Oct 16, 2006
As good as it used to be? as long as i can remember this forum was like this. IMO its better now than it ever was in the past. Every forum is full of bullshit, get used to it. The "Glory Days" theme is a joke just like "Deamons". And i dont think travis can shut down an unofficial fan forum... and this place promotes his label... w/e

Jun 29, 2005
As good as it used to be? as long as i can remember this forum was like this. IMO its better now than it ever was in the past. Every forum is full of bullshit, get used to it. The "Glory Days" theme is a joke just like "Deamons". And i dont think travis can shut down an unofficial fan forum... and this place promotes his label... w/e
He's got a point! The interaction is what keeps everything turning round. Ya smell me??? lol

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
And i dont think travis can shut down an unofficial fan forum...
I'd be willing to bet all Trav would have to do is pick up the phone and make one phone call and it would be gone, no trace.

As for the board being like this as long as you can remember, how far back is that? Your Reg. Date says Oct. 2006...

Oct 2, 2006
Here is my 2 cents to add to the thread.
1.Everyone agrees threads need to stop being ruined with arguments.
2. The solution:
when you have a beef with someone in a thread just post something along the lines of:
[____________here is your invite to the trash talking thread]

If people start using that and moving to the trash talking thread to argue back and forth with each other that would greatly improve the threads on here by eliminating the arguments.

Oct 16, 2006
I'd be willing to bet all Trav would have to do is pick up the phone and make one phone call and it would be gone, no trace.

As for the board being like this as long as you can remember, how far back is that? Your Reg. Date says Oct. 2006...
Well, freedom of speech is an american right and I'm sure siccness makes a few $$ off the advertisements here so i doubt they would fuck up their cash flow cause someone was pitching a tissy fit.

And I used to browse these forums back when i was in high school... didn't need a log on back then so my guess is 2003-2004?. Who cares though it was just a bunch of "vets" answering every question with "use the search button" and talking about how deamons is the best song... was more of a joke then then now. It was back during the 4 year w8 b4 everready came out.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
To be perfectly honest, before I even joined the siccness forum, when I used to just stop by it every now and then to check on the news, everybody was saying the exact same "the Strange board has gone so down hill now" bullshit that we are all saying now. I've never witnessed a time when "the vets" haven't been pissed off that the forum isn't what it used to be. Nothing has really changed in my opinion, it just gets slightly more out of hand now and then.