real talk for a sec.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
i dunno if its the stress...

i dunno if its the work....

i dunno if its cuz ive been a father for 2 months....

but...

Ive had a very short fuse lately. It feels like a lot of people do shit purposefully to piss me of when i know deep down inside they aren't, yet i still get the urge to bust a lip. i was like this when i was a youngster puffin my chest up to get respect but i grew outta that phase. could i be re-lapsing??.

for instance at work some dude whos a lead "a sub boss" has been givin me these looks like i ain nothin, a piece of working garbage. I got him in the corner at lunch and asked him if he had a problem with me.....and if he did we could handle it. he denied and i walked away but i jus wanted to tear his fuckin head off.

its happening again

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I think you are being paranoid and imagining stuff because you are going thru an insecure period of your life. You have a lot on your plate being a new daddy. It's just a phase, you'll be ok. Just try and relax a bit. Your baby can probably sense your tension so try and ease up. Believe me, we all get that way at some time or another, but what a blessing it is to have a healthy baby.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Having a new baby can be very stressful, especailly for the father (and the mom too). Not trying to make light of your situation, at all, but find solace in knowing that many dads go through this. Your anger could be a product of the stress U feel, like Dr. Hustle said. Maybe doing something U enjoy will help U to release some stress. Or U could punch something that won't feel it, like a punching bag. Exercise is supposed to be a great releaser for stress. In any case, I wish U the best w/ yourself and your new baby. :classic:

Jun 11, 2002
thanx for the feedback ya'll. its also a lot of stress that me and my lady go thru too. she walks with a crutch so i have to do a lot around the house. we get in our lil arguments and only recently they have been getting bad. tho we never got into name callin and shit we'll pitter patter over the dishes cuz i don't do em for dayz somtimes. its fucked cuz i get hella tired from work. thanks ya'll