real shit who you think got the best chance of making it nationaly in the nw?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
No...not really. You know at least 20x more than I know, I just happen to be on some I Robot, VIKI shit: "My logic is undeniable."

One day, we will talk in person and you will see my persona first hand, and realize i'm not just being a son of a bitch, and that i am down for the cause.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
That's exactly the point. You are yet to even enter the music business, so all of the backseat driving and sideline coaching is pointless. You have to have some experience or real knowledge to be able to tell someone what to do to make it in the industry. Some of us aren't as stupid as you think we are, it's just the fact that you speak in 27 different languages that makes you feel as though you have the answers to all the questions. Get your feet wet, and then we can talk about what it takes to make it. Even if I never blew up to point of Jay Z, E-40, or some of the smaller indi artists, I would still be happy with what I have done for NW hip-hop. The question is, what are you going to do for NW hip-hop? We have been in the trenches attempting to take this shit to the next level, to only have people like yourself and others always feel as thought they have the answers.

You know what the answer is? Having your rich parents put up some of the money they are investing in your Arabic lessons, and put that into NW hip-hop. I think if they put up $500,000, that would really help with the NW hip-hop movement. That is what we really need, is a real invester. If you are serious about seeing the NW make it, ask your parents if they will spot Jus Family, Street Level, Ocean Records, Bow Wow Records, and all the other labels that have what it takes to make it that $500,00 so we have the budget to pop this shit off. They could give each of the $100,000 that it would take to make this shit pop. That's how you can help.

If you aren't going to contribute to the movement, then you should just pipe down homie. I appreciate your intelligence, but all it is is a whole bunch of thought being wasted in these forums, and none of it being used to really make a difference.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

You might be young, but you don't always talk well. Alot of the time it's a bunch of BULLSHIT. Cats that are out here really working hard in the industry don't always want to hear that shit. We need the support, not all of that extra shit that doesn't benefit anyone.

Whether you grew up on welfare, or you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth, it really doesn't matter. What NW artists need is some REAL paper to crack this shit off. That's what holding the NW back if you want to be real about it. You don't think we get tired of sitting back watching and listening to all of that bullshit that is on the radio and on TV? That shit is because cats have major paper behind them.

Use all of that intelligence to get up on some paper to invest in all of this talent out here in the NW. That's what we need, not another loud mouth muthafucka with a bullshit opinion. Use all of those smarts to raise some cheddar, instead of insulting all of the people that are out really trying to do something about the state of NW hip-hop.

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
I say shut the fuck up if you aint never had a record out, and im not talkin out the fuckin trunk. the truth is im sick of cats talkin about the game from the side line. any one to speak on cool nutz got to be sick in the fuckin head, and im not a dick rider, im a real nigga. i met that cat in early 90's and that dude has came along way trust me. what im going to say will piss a nigga off but fuck it. when your in the game foreal people in the game have heard of you, or know you. this game is like the gang shit, now cats know how to talk it but cant walk it. thats why you got gang bangin fruit face ass nigga's claiming shit they dont know about. rap music is becomin a joke, why because the fan's want to tell the artist how to spit now. look i got it!!! lets all get together face to face and see who is who. Look name some shit you have done that we all can go to the store and pick up...something that was the truth, or is the truth today.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
There is a phrase that goes, "Respect your elders". But last i checked, there was NEVER a phrase along the lines of, "Your elders reserve the right to shit all over you for no reason."

I suggest you all go back and take a look at my comments which started this misunderstanding. Rather than just naming a big list of names, on some dick-riding fan shit, I instead listed names and a small description of what i see holding them back. Is that really so wrong? No, it is not, whether one is really in the trenches or not.

I will do what I do, which is rap, go to school off public money, and read and study my books, and maybe one day if i work hard enough, I will either ship thousands of units, or be the first one in my family to graduate with a 4-year degree.
That is my life right there. It would be one thing if I was dropped out of school, and talking shit as a 23-year old working at Burger King, but I am not. School is and will remain my #1 priority, until i have some letters behind my name. Again....pardon me for wanting to be the first one in my family to graduate college.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Yes. You are how old you act.

For example...pretending to be a super producer and hiding all of your personal information = You must be a 13 year old, on some Lizzie McGuire make-believe shit.

Speaking that real shit, even if it makes you the most despised man around the area = You might as well be in your 60's, on some Confucious shit.

...Duo denarii mei, of course.