'real shit' joe blow lil aj

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
I randomly saw I had some "Joe Blow" music on my itunes

no idea how it got there

i see dudes name on here a lot so i decided to give it a listen

JESUS H CHRIST I WANTED TO DRINK 10 GALLONS OF BLEACH & CUT MY EARDRUMS OUT AFTER

that dude has THE absolute most annoying voice aside from D-Lo in the rap game as of right now

muhfuckin Lil Wayne mixed with Fran Drescher got the voice of the gods compared to joe blow

i pinch my nose & try to sing michael jackson songs & it sounded like the voices of angels in comparison

long story short joe blow needs a new voice

no #HATTEN, just my personal opinion of this moldy onion rotten garlic sour milk sounding garbage

Aug 17, 2002
I randomly saw I had some "Joe Blow" music on my itunes

no idea how it got there

i see dudes name on here a lot so i decided to give it a listen

JESUS H CHRIST I WANTED TO DRINK 10 GALLONS OF BLEACH & CUT MY EARDRUMS OUT AFTER

that dude has THE absolute most annoying voice aside from D-Lo in the rap game as of right now

muhfuckin Lil Wayne mixed with Fran Drescher got the voice of the gods compared to joe blow

i pinch my nose & try to sing michael jackson songs & it sounded like the voices of angels in comparison

long story short joe blow needs a new voice

no #HATTEN, just my personal opinion of this moldy onion rotten garlic sour milk sounding garbage
this is funny but I disagree. His voice is pretty dope, flow can be boring sometimes though.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you should peep out his other music so you're not basing your judgement off one track you have that you don't even know how it got there. I feel you tho some of his shit the mixing is so bad I cant listen to it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you should peep out his other music so you're not basing your judgement off one track you have that you don't even know how it got there. I feel you tho some of his shit the mixing is so bad I cant listen to it.

okay I COMPLETELY take my initial comment back. This was dope... both songs were hard as fuck.

Not the same dude.... but I have an entire album of whoever it is.

Maybe willie joe? stevie joe? ....any other bay area rappers with similar non-creative names I am leaving out that have "Joe" or "Blow" in them? lol

Apr 26, 2002
okay I COMPLETELY take my initial comment back. This was dope... both songs were hard as fuck.

Not the same dude.... but I have an entire album of whoever it is.

Maybe willie joe? stevie joe? ....any other bay area rappers with similar non-creative names I am leaving out that have "Joe" or "Blow" in them? lol
Haha. Prolly stevie joe u talkin bout.