Real Player Users

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
I never used Real Player before, but I tried it today and found that the Real Player's browser has a lot of videos. The problem is they're all streaming. Is there a way to save the videos? I couldn't find any save options in the player. And I know they're not saving into Temporary Internet Files. I tried finding the actual paths to the files, but couldn't. Any suggestions?

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
nah, 99% of the tyme u can't save the video's, but if u look at the ram/rm MUSIC file in a text viewer, most of the time it has a URL, where the full file is.... then u can make up a little html page thing, that u just put the URL as a link, so u can right click & save target as.... i got quite a few things u aint suposed to have that way... peace

Sep 19, 2003
@BobbyDigital -- Thanx, I'll try that tonight.

@2-0-Sixx -- I tried a program like those probably about 3 years ago, and wasn't able to get it to work. But I'll give one of those a try. Thanx.

Sep 19, 2003
Yup. Saved the .RM file and opened it in notepad. Copied the URL and pasted it into one of those programs, Stream Down, and it downloaded the videos. Got like 15 full videos in an hour. :knockout: