real norteno?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
alright muthafuckz are always talking shit about how other foos are real ene'z and how they are. so what makes an ene an ene and why? no i aint no placa either, and shit talkers will get ignored. this is some real talk, i just cant stand to hear how my fellow ene'z keep putting down other ene'z.

Mar 15, 2006
I'll say right off I don't claim anything, but I have respect for Norteños because they show a lot of respect back and will do anything to see their friends and family make positive steps in life while holding back the southerners that just want to be nobodies. I've seen a lot first hand, but there's no way anybody "real" will say much online cause it's just a paper trail. But to be "real" no matter what you claim, as far as I'm concerned, you should be born into it. No joining up later just to fit in somewhere. At that point you become a pawn for the real Norteños....you may be down, and that's cool, but to me it doesn't mean "real," just my non-claiming white opinion.

Mar 15, 2006
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
A fair opinion homie
Thanks man. Example right here. You know if this was a southern board, it would automatically be "fuck you whitey."

And speaking on the whitey subject, do you guys think there's more respect from other races on the N side or the S side? Not tryin to distract from the topic though, answer his shit first!

Mar 15, 2006
SM PELON said:
PROLLY AN UNDERCOVER SURENO OR ANTI-NORTENO COMEZ ON AS NORTENO SCREEN NAME N TALKIN SHYT TO PEEPZ ON HERE. WE NEVER KNOW..
If a sur comes on in a Norteño screen name, they have other problems. Norteño forum, Norteño user name, they got identity issues!

Jun 13, 2006
who you talking about pelon? if its me you got me twisted loco ill be the first to smash on a scrapa, and im far from anti-norteno.

Jun 13, 2006
creeper you a foo loco.lol!!!! yeah i was going to go on monday but forgot it was a holiday, so dont know if any are open then.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
Bubble Hash said:
Thanks man. Example right here. You know if this was a southern board, it would automatically be "fuck you whitey."

And speaking on the whitey subject, do you guys think there's more respect from other races on the N side or the S side? Not tryin to distract from the topic though, answer his shit first!
From what ive seen homies North of bakersfield are more in contact with other races while the sur cats usally stay to them selves secluded. For example Look at the bay each side has there own way of living We got hyphy homies Old school homies that just dont care all kinds of motha fuckas and imma getting buzzed so ill drop it

Jun 11, 2007
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
From what ive seen homies North of bakersfield are more in contact with other races while the sur cats usally stay to them selves secluded. For example Look at the bay each side has there own way of living We got hyphy homies Old school homies Dudes that just dont care all kinds of motha fuckas and imma getting buzzed so ill drop it
True ass words
Nortenos have many different styles and get along with blacks, whites, etc
Surenos are all the same as 90% of them got bald heads and pretty much all act the same and they only associate with there own kind and think there superior to other races and shit anyways this thread is gunna get net jumped by the siccness internet scraps

Jun 13, 2006
to me a norteno is some one born in northern cali and proud of it no matter where they live. i dont think its all about varrios thats just a little extra to it.

Mar 17, 2003
Bubble Hash said:
. But to be "real" no matter what you claim, as far as I'm concerned, you should be born into it. No joining up later just to fit in somewhere. At that point you become a pawn for the real Norteños....you may be down, and that's cool, but to me it doesn't mean "real," just my non-claiming white opinion.
real fuckin talk

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
THERE ARE RACISTS ON BOTH SIDES. I MYSELF HAVE BEEN INVOVLED WITH RACIAL CONFLICTS WITH MY DARK COLORED BROTHERS N ASIAN CATS FOR EXAMPLE BUT I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYBODY, IT MAKES ME SICK THAT PEOPLE THINK YOU UNTRUE TO YOUR ROOTS IF YOU BY WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH THE SLANG YOU USE AND THE WAY YOU DRESS. LET ME TELL YOU IM PROUD TO BE LATINO BUT MY SKIN COLOR DOES NOT MEAN THAT I HAVE TO LIMIT MYSELF TO WEARING BEN DAVIS AND SAY ESE AND THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE, ANYWAY!....................TO ME A TRUE NORTENO DOES HIS OWN AND TAKES CARE OF HIS FAM AND HIS SECTION OF THE MAP

May 3, 2005
Bubble Hash said:
I'll say right off I don't claim anything, but I have respect for Norteños because they show a lot of respect back and will do anything to see their friends and family make positive steps in life while holding back the southerners that just want to be nobodies. I've seen a lot first hand, but there's no way anybody "real" will say much online cause it's just a paper trail. But to be "real" no matter what you claim, as far as I'm concerned, you should be born into it. No joining up later just to fit in somewhere. At that point you become a pawn for the real Norteños....you may be down, and that's cool, but to me it doesn't mean "real," just my non-claiming white opinion.
Agree 100%

Apr 7, 2003
www.deepsleeprecords.com
cycoxiv said:
to me a norteno is some one born in northern cali and proud of it no matter where they live. i dont think its all about varrios thats just a little extra to it.
so what do u consider homiez dat r not born in northern cali then that claim norte cuz me 4 1 i consider myself a real azz norteno n i waznt born in northern cali n az far az claiming setz go many would argue dat i 4 1 em a norteno firzt now if u would have azked me diz when i waz 12 i would have said my set then norte but do 2 da fact i waz schooled i waz able 2 cee dat what we r iz way bigger then any set period but not many cee like thiz there 4 niggaz will alwayz set trip

Jun 5, 2004
it dont matter if u were born in northern cali or not... as long as u grew up here thats all dat matters.

i actually kno a norteno who was l.a.-born but he was still accepted cuz he moved up here when he was hella young

and i gotta few homies actually who are straight wetbacks were born in mexico... they were accepted into a set. lol i think one of them is still not even legal

Feb 21, 2006
shit i wasnt born in the states either homie. but i grew up in the south bay my whole life and grew up around nothin but homeboys.
thats why i get mad when homeboys be quick to talk shit about paisa cats. some paisas are coo.
i jus dont like the ones that are str8 chope and try to bang sur up north when they aint from anywhere lol

Feb 21, 2006
cycoxiv said:
alright muthafuckz are always talking shit about how other foos are real ene'z and how they are. so what makes an ene an ene and why? no i aint no placa either, and shit talkers will get ignored. this is some real talk, i just cant stand to hear how my fellow ene'z keep putting down other ene'z.
as long as your doin what u gotta be doin. and you aint snitchin.
and you keep puttin in your work and making that.
then your real.
if your frontin then your fake. and if you droppin dimes on your homies then you a DP / PC all bad no good piece of shit.