REAL MADRID FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
WHO THINKS THEY GUNNA DO ANY GOOD IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THIS YEAR..THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE I THINK, I MEAN THEY AINT DOING SO HOT IN LA LIGA I MEAN THEY WINNING BUT THEY SHOULD BE #1..ANY OPINIONS..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Their last two titles were gifts from Barca, Real hasn't shown any game in neither of these seasons. This years the title goes to Catalonia

Mar 4, 2007
yeah robben is a beast and i think the new dude van der vaart is a beast good signing in the offseason...and about barca givin us the title as gifts thats jus a lame excuse yeah i mean real hasnt been so impressive and im a die hard fan but there gettin the job done..

Mar 26, 2006
Van der Vaart is an explosive player, but like Robben they are injury prone.

Alot of dutch talent around and they naturally play the best attacking football in my opinion, if you remember van basten, riikaard ect..

I'm still pissed off with the dutch for ruining Kluivert's career though, he would of been one of the best to ever play the game.

Mar 4, 2007
well the dutch will be dutch haha and yeah injury prone seems to happen a lot with ppl like robben but hopefully since van der vaart is doing so well nuthin will go wrong..and van Nistelrooy is also a beast...and damn it they lost today against juventus what the hell luckily its group stage of the champions but damn they need to do better in the champions league

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Real Madrid fans should be very afraid after today's game

Barca has score 16 goals in the last 3 games, only one of them after the 48th minute....

That's scary to say the least