"Real. Life. Soprano. Mixtape Vol.1" by Zak1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2009
my nigga got fire.....

im lovin this shit folks. we finally get to hear some zak 1 unreleased music. my nigga got fire mane real talk. peep this shit yall, u wont be disappointed...guaranteed.

Sep 9, 2009
Fa sho big homie much love to you as alwayz, you know 2010 gon be a HUGE year for us both fam can't wait to drop that "WoodWorkz" album boy that shit FIREY-but I really can't wait to hear the dolo....hopefully that video with Spiggity One works out that'll be ginormous

Sep 9, 2009
i fucks with it! Hit me up when you tryna do another session zak!
Its good Nobe Im already on you bruh yo shit go for real keep on shinin I still got room for you on the next "Real. Life. Soprano." Vol2....hit me wit yo number on a PM or some....much love an respectz to ya

Sep 9, 2009
Ima check it out when I get back home. I got your solo cd and it slaps from front to back.
was it released in hard copies or you only spread it on the Internet in digital version ? You got the cover for this mixtape ?
Actually I never released this mixed version....I have all of the original songs before they were mixed in plus a few more that I have up on my reverbnation player on my myspace but thats it. This is actually one of the ones I planned on sending to you, the artwork is also on my page. If you like I can send it to you and I will put the other side together for the track listing. Let me know I haven't forgot you Im just waiting to press but until then I can offer you that. Much love as always for all you do fam.