real hip-hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
do any of you listen to some real hip hop lyrical shit or just this abc Norte rap garbage they put out these days
i don't listen to homeboy rap anymore i do check out a some stuff posted on here though, this is pretty much the type of stuff i listen to.

jedi mind tricks
aotp
celph titled
A-wax
cambatta
nino bless
emilio rojas
logic
presto
R.A the rugged man

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I been on nyc hiphop for a good few months now.
Really slappin troy ave, jae millz, smoke dza tha most. But almost all the music I listen to has to be lyrical or clever and wit purpose... always been that way.
As far as hbr goes I ain't really been following much of it.
All the older stuff I know the words to and bring back memories I can still enjoy but music in general has really been losing its playback value to me..or just not what I want to hear.
I'm getting old and I feel like stan on the south park episode where everything is shitty to him lol

Dec 26, 2004
Its a hit and miss for me wit music, its to the point Im singling to certain artist/bands.
Zion I
Deuce Eclipse
Planet Asia
Rasco
Talib Kweli
Lupe Fiasco
I can name some others but Im always lookin out for them and sticking with them til the end, even through bad music. To me they open my ears and had that feeling of true Hip Hop