Real Balls 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
The only thing I don't get is why Anti-Bush people are acting so crazy about this. Not even because it GOT a negative reaction....but because they want so much FOR IT to get a negative reaction, that if it doesn't get one, they'll create one. Something like that?

The shit was hilarious, and it was what it was: an invitation for this man to come do what he does best. Why would you expect anything different?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
PICTURE PERFECT example:

"Comedy Central star Stephen Colbert's biting routine at the White House Correspondents Association dinner won a rare silent protest from Bush aides and supporters Saturday when several independently left before he finished.

"Colbert crossed the line," said one top Bush aide, who rushed out of the hotel as soon as Colbert finished. Another said that the president was visibly angered by the sharp lines that kept coming.

"I've been there before, and I can see that he is (angry)," said a former top aide. "He's got that look that he's ready to blow."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/

"A top aide", when you're talking about national security, YES.
"A top aide", when you're not authorized to speak oin the record, YES.
"A top aide" HERE? Pure FABRICATION.

Apr 25, 2002
People can choose to focus on whatever aspect they want.

If you’re a bush hater you can cheer this for ripping bush.

If you’re a bush lover you can cheer it for ripping democrats.

If you’re an avid fox news watcher you can cheer it for ripping the liberal media bias.

If you’re a fox news hater you can cheer it for ripping fox and conservative media bias.

Etc, etc, etc

it’s all funny cuz he points out the truth, with ease, and does it to their faces.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dirty Shoez said:
PICTURE PERFECT example:

"Comedy Central star Stephen Colbert's biting routine at the White House Correspondents Association dinner won a rare silent protest from Bush aides and supporters Saturday when several independently left before he finished.

"Colbert crossed the line," said one top Bush aide, who rushed out of the hotel as soon as Colbert finished. Another said that the president was visibly angered by the sharp lines that kept coming.

"I've been there before, and I can see that he is (angry)," said a former top aide. "He's got that look that he's ready to blow."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/

"A top aide", when you're talking about national security, YES.
"A top aide", when you're not authorized to speak oin the record, YES.
"A top aide" HERE? Pure FABRICATION.

calm the fuck down.

you are taking this more seriously than any of us are..
it was funny..

I voted for bush..
and im here laughing..

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
No shit it was funny. Calm yourself the fuck down, and watch your tone with me while you're at it.

When you have people saying things like, "Colbert went in there and rubbed shit in their faces", THEY are the ones taking all the fun out of it......not me.

May 11, 2002
Did anyone else notice at the begining of the second video after he talks about photo opps he raises his left arm like the Nazis did?

The Hinnenberg joke was classic to.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dirty Shoez said:
No shit it was funny. Calm yourself the fuck down, and watch your tone with me while you're at it.

When you have people saying things like, "Colbert went in there and rubbed shit in their faces", THEY are the ones taking all the fun out of it......not me.

watch my tone?

did i say that a little to loud for you?

maybe this is better huh..
get the fuck outta here with that shit..

May 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Friend, you are walking a dangerous path. I would not advise it. Stick to the topic, and keep to yourself, or appropriate measures will be taken.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Watch out! Dirty Shoez might send you a e-mail calling you a big meany. :dead:

Next Siccness awards I nominate Dirty Shoez as the most butt hurt member on the board.