Re: Earthquake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
Re: Earthquake

In Tech's song "Earthquake"

Tech N9ne has that backwards part most of us T9 fans know about.

It goes something like:

Here it is I'm back from necropolis N9ne hip hop stylus
fear is distrought counterfeit rap clowns get rushed doubt
Hue Settas(a name) on me so the contract wouldn't con me
10 times harder and 20 shades darker than John B(a name)
this rounnd imma kill em in this better get down with the millas in this
criminalists villanous killahs feelin this go real up in em hell are in it
with the darkness imma spark this heartlessness with the bark of this
marvelous soul consumption with dyslexic malfunctions like:

Your again high rough evil haggin rough our a kid I I I of nick a issue
what suh seserd hapt yup mapped feel icks normat my ed skullah
I keeps my rellah killah

Now, as I have posted before, I found a recording I shared with a few people where Tech reveals what he saying in the backwards part in BOLD typing above that I wrote^

Ok now the thing I shared says this in it "Now everybody that don't know just for ya'll niggas comfort imma flip that shit I just did backwards
forwards:

Rogue dawg for life nigga fuck your crew they infatuated with shit we do Jesus Christ got me killin demons to the fullest with DJ
hate he got that 9 millimeter gun up in this bitch now watch em quiver

So then I thought great when I listen to the song I'll know what it means. However! - I discovered the amount of syllables

doesn't match the one in Earthquake... so I know Tech calls that part a "dyslexic malfunction" in the song Earthquake

So I am just wondering what is going on. I figured out, however, if you included the total syllable count of the second BOLD PART - 54 I think

and matched it up against the first one - it is not near 54 UNLESS you include the "dyslexic malfunction" count

Now, it is possible what Tech N9ne is really saying in each song overlaps the other words somehow :O Which would be crazy Tech-nical

However, I think the most likely answer is that Tech lied about what the Earthquake part really says word for word. I guess it is in a code I can't decipher - or a manner of language I can't make out.

Just thought I should share this and see if any of ya can set this straight for myself and others.

And dang, now that I think about it, this dang forum needed a Tech topic foreal!

:)

Dec 27, 2005
well at least it aint you doin your lame copycatrap

Did you ever notice tech sayin

Sagggggin with his backwords sounding rap? Hm wonder what saggin is backwards? :dead:

what about dragggon?

Jan 26, 2006
I don't think it's SAGGIN he's saying. I believe it's HAGGIN. If you reverse the phonetics of what he says there it says NIGGAH! Well, if you reverse the letters of it I believe it says NIGGAH, as well.

In Questions Tech N9ne says "Doubt ever who what AUFF HAGGIN did you know Tech N9ne's hot like a Dragon" I think it means "Doubt ever who what NIGGAH FUCK did you know Tech N9ne's hot like a Dragon"

I'm not entirely sure on all of it but that is my askewed thinking at work. When I figured out he used backwards stuff in raps I always looked for it when it sounded like it was there or I suspected it.

I forgot to say I also believe the sound "AUFF" means "FUCK"

I heard that Tech N9ne pronounces stuff as they should be backwards so I am never clear how the order of the words in the sentences should be or if the backwards thing works.

I am blinded to some degree in a lot of things so we need more help hehe. I am sometimes lucky working the systems of things but I never totally get the system down. That's my truth in life thus far heh.

Dec 5, 2005
it's not played backwards.. he actually read it backwards and did it in his own voice.. its not like "imma tell" or "freaky" or "absolute power"

Jan 26, 2006
I read that off of this forum quite a while ago DougN9ne; that Tech really says it backwards in the method you just explained. I am not sure if you posted that here first or what but, yeah. I think a hint that confirms this is before he does the part in Earthquake Tech says,"with dyslexic malfunctions like:" See now to me it sounds like Tech is almost saying, at the start of it:

"Your again HIGH rough evil HAGGIN rough or a kid eye I eye of nick a issue wut suh setsher hapt yup mapped feel icks normat my ed skullah I keeps my realah" But I have another one where tech says "RELLAH" at the end... I am confused

I am just adding more confusion maybe but I am pointing out what I have over-read in to this up till now LOL

Jan 26, 2006
:eek:

I just got an idea.

If you take a word like "chakra". There are two syllables in it forwards. I am wondering if Tech is making more syllables out of it.

The phonetics of the word are "SHOCK-RAH"

so "HAR-COSS" are the phonetics backwards

But it sounds more like "Hair-Cosh" to me said backwards if I say the word in to a sound program nd play it in reverse.

But what if Tech does something like "HARK-COHS" I am saying - how can we know what letters he puts together for pronunciation?

So another question is:
Are there different rules for how the syllables are made up when you TRULY pronounce things backwards? It didn't affect how many syllbales were in this word but I am sure it would in some cases.

HAR-KCO-HS <-- 3 syllables?

I dunno this is why I keep asking. I bet betthatstang knows something.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Rogue dawg for life nigga fuck your crew they infatuated with shit we do Jesus Christ got me killin demons to the fullest with DJ
hate he got that 9 millimeter gun up in this bitch now watch em quiver

^ It's "DJ Hank", not "DJ Hate". I think your quoting just a little too much from that song, the DJ Hank bit is likely after he repeats what he said backwards, because why would he be talking about Hank on Earthquake?

Feb 18, 2006
jasonm, may i just say that you have a lot of time on your hands.... "Hair-Cosh"...for all i care he could be talking about haircombs, it still sounds damn complex and tricky enough to keep me interested

Oct 12, 2004
Let me just put an end to this real fast...

a "chakra"... is the nexus of metaphysical and/or biophysical energy residing in the human body, as believed by hindus.

So when Nina says "chakra", there's no crazy multi-syllable weirdness, or talk about possible hair care products. The motherfucker is talking about a chakra. Man.. quit getting all Twin Peaks up in here... :)

Dec 5, 2005
hAHA.. So he teases your chakra? rofl i dunno forget that.. all i know.. Jason. is that.. you aint hearing "RELLAH" .. it's "RELLIM" which i think he would be talking about his millermeter? rellim miller. what ever dude.. u tell me.

Jan 26, 2006
:|

It could be rellim.

I just assumed it may have been a word that shared the "dyslexic malfunction" of the part that came a little bit before it in the song.

Then again there are a few parts in Techs raps I can't quite make out sometimes.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
flip the motherfucking shit in motherfucking windows recorder if you have to and just listen god damnit.

of course, the words will not sound exact because to make them sound exact one would have to inhale and talk...

omg...omg omgomg what if he starteded inhaling and talking omg omg that would be soooo rad. like if someone inhales that means theyre taking in life... omg omgomgomgomgmgmgmgmmgmhomoomg.