RD1 'Lil'Calhoun VS MrDontGIVEaFUCK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Sniko's Thoughts--

this was pretty easy to pick a winner....cause i'm still trying to figure out whatever that shit was that LilCalhoun posted...

MrDontGIVEaFUCK got this one..but don't get too happy..cause your verse was pathetic too

VOTE = MrDontGIVEaFUCK

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
LILCALHOUN....common dogg you coulda put a lil more thought into that....you started out okay....but then you lost it......work on it...then show yourself......

Mrdontgiveafuck....your flow was alright....i've read better flows from you....but i give it to you cuzz i couldn't figure out what the fuck your homey was talkin bout....

vote------------------------------------------MRDONTGIVEAFUCK

May 9, 2002
My vote goes out to...

'Lil'Calhoun... Your ryhme sounded like a conversation... How are you supposed to make sense of that?

Biggz... I could make a lil sense out of yours... so I give you a little credit

My vote goes to Biggz... But learn how to make more sense out of your ryhmes cause both of them sucked!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
neither of them were too impressive. none of the lines in either verse stood out to me as winners. but calhoun's shit didn't make sense to me....the first 1/2 did, but then it seemed like he wrote a line that lasted forever.....Mrdontgiveafuck at least was organized, had a smoother flow, and his also rhymed....lol, and better word play....

vote=mrdontgiveafuck