RBL POSSE`S BLACK C HAS ONE OF THE BEST RADIO SINGLES THIS YEAR ( LINK inside) !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
I was just thinking about Black C man. Was wondering when he's comiing out with any new cds? Or if he released anything in the last year. I haven't heard much from him. Good to see he's got a single out. So that must mean he's coming with some heat soon. Oh Boy.

Jan 23, 2006
HITMAN AND MR.CEE WERE'NT THE ONLY OTHER MEMBERS IN THE POSSE BESIDES BLACK-C. THERE'S MOE THA HUSTLA, MALLY-MAL, ALIAS, AND PRIME MINISTER.

WHEN MR. CEE WAS KILLED EVERYBODY WAS SAYING THAT THERE COULDN'T BE ANOTHER RBL POSSE ALBUM. NOW THAT HITMAN HAS BEEN KILLED THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME THING BUT ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE POSSE COULD BACK UP BLACK-C AS HIS RIGHT HAND MAN AND IT WOULD STILL BE AN RBL POSSE ALBUM.

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^ sorry homie there wasn't eight members in R.B.L. Mr. Cee and Hitman were the groups inspiration and the gel that kept them moving through the years. Without them there's no R.B.L. I think your thinking of the militia they had another group called N.O.H also.

May 17, 2006
Fuck that all them tracks go. City of Gods... coming soon. That shit will be tight, Black-C keepin it MOB. Black-C and Moe tha Hustla... how's that sound for RBL? NOH Mafia are the only other originals to The Right Way Productions. If not like dude said an RBL CD with features.

Feb 13, 2004
Of coarse I'm gonna support Black C one of my favorite artists out of Frisco. No point in repeating myself. But Black C keeps the memory of R.B.L going in what he's doing now as a solo artist.

May 9, 2002
dzellian said:
WHEN MR. CEE WAS KILLED EVERYBODY WAS SAYING THAT THERE COULDN'T BE ANOTHER RBL POSSE ALBUM. NOW THAT HITMAN HAS BEEN KILLED THEY ARE SAYING THE SAME THING BUT ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE POSSE COULD BACK UP BLACK-C AS HIS RIGHT HAND MAN AND IT WOULD STILL BE AN RBL POSSE ALBUM.
WRONG.

May 13, 2005
Edward Thizzerhands said:
NAH U WRONG, THE ALBUM DONE AND THE RIGHTWAY MALITA BACKIN EM 100%
BLACK DOIN SOMETHIN AINT NOBODY EVER FRISCO DID. HE GOT HARBOR ROAD AND WEST POINT NIGGAS ALL ON 1 SONG!! IF U FROM THE CITY U KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS!

Feb 13, 2004
citylimits said:
NAH U WRONG, THE ALBUM DONE AND THE RIGHTWAY MALITA BACKIN EM 100%
BLACK DOIN SOMETHIN AINT NOBODY EVER FRISCO DID. HE GOT HARBOR ROAD AND WEST POINT NIGGAS ALL ON 1 SONG!! IF U FROM THE CITY U KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS!
naw homie your wrong. Its a Black C solo album has nothing to do with the group R.B.L. Ask Black C yourself there will never be another R.B.L album again. How can you make a R.B.L album when two of the main Members have passed over You can't so get over it. Rest in peace to two of the bay area legends Mr. Cee and Hitman.