Ray Luv - Prince in Exile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Whats the word on this as far as production and features? anyone got an album cover or flyer or anything for it? I'm lookin foward to this cd..

May 5, 2002
huh? whats wrong with aaron hall on his album, a. hall is one of the smoothest r&b singers, i bet he'd sound tight on a song with ray luv........i think most of you are thinking of 'aaron carter' thats that lil 12yr kid white boy that does pop songs....aaron hall has been makin tight love songs for yrs, aint nothin wrong with aaron hall , someone sees the word nsync and they imdeditally start hating, aaron hall has NOTHING to do with nsync, plus he's black...you really think theyd let a black guy in nsync.

M

MrFreeze

aaron hall did the chorus in 2pacs song " Toss It Up" and you know that was sicc! im hella lookin forward to another Ray Luv joint cuz all his shits been tight. that song "All About My Fedi" is off the hook!

May 5, 2002
I thought Coup De Etat was alright. Good raps, sorry beats. hopefully he got sum tight production on this new shit. Forever Hustlin is a fuckin classic!