Ray Lewis speech after AFC Championship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Aside from murder and snitching, dude is a class act.
Did he snitch? I remember he got caught up but I always thought one of his boys eventually got convicted and he was just there or something. Not sure about the details.

*edit* He did testify according to some reports but his boys were eventually acquited of murder charges so I think that snitch thing is just a bitter Steeler fan letting his raw emotion get the better of him, I could be wrong though....

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Did he snitch? I remember he got caught up but I always thought one of his boys eventually got convicted and he was just there or something. Not sure about the details.

*edit* He did testify according to some reports but his boys were eventually acquited of murder charges so I think that snitch thing is just a bitter Steeler fan letting his raw emotion get the better of him, I could be wrong though....
He plea bargained and his boys got off... So he snitched for nothin...

Dec 2, 2006
He plea bargained and his boys got off... So he snitched for nothin...
Yeah, I don't know about that one. If he plea bargained they would have got a conviction, atleast I would think they would have. I could be wrong though. I do not condone telling, but it sounds like there is alot of misinformation being spread regarding his situation.