RAY CASH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
He is a rapper from Cleavland, Ohio. he is signed to Ghetto Vision/ Sony Music. His album will be dropping this spring/ early summer. Also He a cool mofo I met him at a Three Six Mafia show and we exchanged numbers so you could see a future collab.

Jul 20, 2005
^^^ thanks....

will he ever work with bone? i got mad respect for cleavland rappers...

u got a link of your music???

do u know if rick rock will be doing any more beats on his album.. 'BUMPIN MY MUSIC" IS HARD AS FUCK!

Aug 14, 2005
ray cash is a pimp in his own mind or some shit like that i seen that video hella times, nigga on BET. im doin it juggernaut bitch a1 and henny nigga.
fat ass nut let loose drinkin like a mutha bitch grey goose.....

Feb 8, 2003
fed_life said:
^^^ thanks....

will he ever work with bone? i got mad respect for cleavland rappers...

u got a link of your music???

do u know if rick rock will be doing any more beats on his album.. 'BUMPIN MY MUSIC" IS HARD AS FUCK!

I havent talked to him since the concert I do got his number. He may work with Bone. Or Rick Rock again from what he was saying is that he had the album done but ahd to go back and re record some thangs. He also got a song with JR Writer from the Diplomats called "CUT THE SHIT" that goes hard. Also his album is suppose to be called "CASH ON DELIVARY".

Feb 14, 2006
I heard a few of his other tracks that my boy had, I'm not sure if they are gonna be on this cd but the tracks were seriously goin hard, Im lookin forward to this.