RAY CASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was gonna post about him too. He was giving it up to Pimp C at the end of his video too. I thought it was a tiht song....

May 4, 2002

he not bad had that P.A.N with TI and bun b......also got a nice song with bun b he on geto-o-vision the label young bloodz used to fuck with..

Oct 10, 2004
is ray cash that fool who has that song im a pimp in my own mind???talkin bout how sexy he is and how many bitches he got and he looks like a retarded step child with cross eyes and cokke bottle glasses with dumbo ears wieghin 100 pounds max at 6 foot if so LOL!!!!!dude is weak to the fullest

Feb 8, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
is ray cash that fool who has that song im a pimp in my own mind???talkin bout how sexy he is and how many bitches he got and he looks like a retarded step child with cross eyes and cokke bottle glasses with dumbo ears wieghin 100 pounds max at 6 foot if so LOL!!!!!dude is weak to the fullest

Quit hating he doing his thing reppin for Ohio.

Get your ass out of here SMUCK. Didn't no one ask you to judge how another man looks. Since we on that topic from the looks of you in that poster cover in your signature you a giraffe neck nigga with mixed matched gumbo cooler lips.

Dec 18, 2004
Rob S4 said:
^^And their aint to many people reppin Ohio that made it.

not tru, Ohio has been putting niggas on the map in all forms of music, from souil,funnk,r&b,gospel, it don't matter, but that nigga don't rep my hood, or the type of niggas i know, but if he big upping the state then im gopnan ride