Ray Cash (CLEVELAND STAND UP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
I just thought I'd see if y'all were feelin Ray Cash as much as I was (no homo). He's from the Midwest (Cleveland), but you wouldn't know it, dude's flow is madd southern. I like what I've heard though - "Bumpin My Music" was sick, and "Smokin & Leanin" is real hard too. Anybody else heard the album? It leaked today I believe....still worth coppin though as far as I'm concerned

Oct 12, 2005
Ray Cash slow southern flow

I'm not from the Mid-West but am feelin' Cash's music. His flow is real mellow which is why he has that H-Town sound. Even in his last joint "Sex Appeal" I thought he even though I knew he was from Cleveland he had the sound of a cat from Texas. Cash is for real. His mixtape is fire too!!!! If y'all haven't heard it then you gotta cop it.

May 20, 2006
The first cut I heard from Ray Cash was the "Sex Appeal" track, which I thought was aiiiight. However, "Bumpin' My Music", is an instant Midwest classic as far as I'm concerned. I can appreciate an artist that ain't afraid to go against the grain. Bone Thugs have trademarked that Cleveland sniper flow, and Ray Cash has introduced a more laid-back rap style from the city that is synomynous with speed rapping. Much props and success to Ray Cash!!!!

Jul 20, 2005
but u know that Rick Rock did that shit right... bumpin my music does not sound midwest at all... it's a RICK ROCK beat... Northern california king of slap!

Jan 28, 2005
mocheezkc said:
Bone Thugs have trademarked that Cleveland sniper flow, and Ray Cash has introduced a more laid-back rap style from the city that is synomynous with speed rapping.QUOTE]

Since when is Cleveland synonymous with speed rapping?

Anyway...

Yo-Gotti is tight, Im feelin that joint he got with ROYCE.

Ray Cash is also cool. I thought hes been releasing albums for a while though?

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
I bought his CD and it was def. worth my money...I think it's real raw...but like someone else said..he does have a very southern sound...I think it's his accent.

but w/e...I think it's worth the $...

I think it's imperative that he makes it though, the more people from the midwest who make it opens doors for us...so I say support him