Raven Cocaine Raps Vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
I was just wonderin if anyone got that cd from nickatina. i seen it on the webpage but there wasnt much advertising it or anything or tracklistings and wanted to know what kind of shiznit was on it?

Jan 27, 2005
im thinkin its a re-release, like passion but im not sure, im wonderin about it too...anyone cop it?? give some info. ay peace if you out there when will they be available for order or million dollar dream??

Apr 26, 2005
cocaine raps is the same as raven in my eyes. Raven was a rerelease with six more songs than the original cocaine raps. Raven is by far my favorite nicky album. I'll bump that shit till i'm fifty-five

Nov 1, 2004
he got his online Catalog up now on his website.. i guess Horns and Halos pt. 2 is comin soon. i cant wait for that shit
and yeah its a rerelease.. Raven is a hard to find cd right now so its smart to release it again

Nov 1, 2004
Romp707 said:
i've got a few sealed OG copies of Raven In my Eyes, get at me if you want to cop a copy.... make me an offer..

yeah my boy got a box of em, its smart thing to do, this rerelease may lower your prices tho lol
they were goin on ebay for like 40 bucks at one point i think
maybe more