RaTe ThI$!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
Listen Up , Throw it up wait hold up just line up it up mark it up so where your from cruisen down the streets of mo town comin straight to your town cause you know 108 is always down. I Might be new but ill i gotta say is fuck the blue hella naw i aint thew this is just a preview kickin in the duece -o- nine all the time makin sick as rhymes and hoppin we wont have to go to do any time in a jail cell just rollin wit da 108 cartel Chrous: This is how we repp in the golden state gotta vacate Grew Up in da golden state you kno i gotta polinate every bitch i see and when ur in hayward in the alemeda county i gaurentee I'd Be the Only Appointee Of the Killa Of The ThreeThey callin me straight from da streets makin phat beats Cause its all about northern kali from the bay to the valley of killa kali i be fken btchs back in the ally let me clarify only weed i smoke is green bud wit out no seeds till i suceed keep somik till your high, till you can touch the sky,meet me at the club if u wanna buy a dubb so we can get another one blazed up wait a min just hold up Uh Listen up I'll show you whats up Keep Smokin Tokin from the one and only mutha fuckin Oakland, sell tha doja i be travel to the haystack cause thats where id stayed at too cheap to buy like the rest to be like the best u a busta not a husta get it stright to your dome before the i have to call my boys you better hope i do it alone.

Tell me what you hommiez think ight .
This is goin on my Cd i got so far Me, Narcotic K, Killa J, Oso, and maybe Lil Coner and Tone Capone
Yah Lil Coner mych props on Balled Out Hommie. Tone Capone and Lil Coner hit me up tell me when were goin to record ight i got beats now ill hit u guys up this weekend ight Late

BLaZiN D RePPin DuEcE-O-N9E to Da FuLLe$T

Jan 6, 2004
im cool off that said:
that shits on hurt mode.
why you gotta lie about your features?
im not i got those fools numbers and i aksed them and they said there down

"BUT I'LL BE IN TRACY THIS COMING SATURDAY TO RECORD A TRACK WITH
DJMT..SO I'LL BE IN THE VALLEY..I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU AT IN THE 209
BUT WE CAN DO IT SATURDAY OR IF YOU WILLING TO COME OUT TO THE BAY WE
CAN DO IT AT THE HIGHER RECORDS/CONNECTED INC. STUDIOS IN OAKLAND"
---Oso

Nov 2, 2002
arnt you the same guy who said you rap about being norte related stuff but you arnt a norteno?
yous a white dude that wears quicksilver. you sent one of my girls a pic and she showed me. quit playin

Jan 26, 2003
this is hozie
aka nasty p-i-m-p
from kings county
but now i live in solano county
and im showin you whas up
cuz i throw it up
and i hold it down
from town to town
and fuck a scrap
cuz ill bust a cap
and thats that