rate my draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
This my big money league and this is how my draft went

Ray rice
Reggie wayne
Tony romo
Jamal charles
Michael crabtree
Zach miller
Vikings d
Kellen winslow
Demariyus thomas
Alex smith
Jerome harrison
Kenny britt
Tim hightower
Garret hartley
Chargers d
Chaz schillens

If you're wondering why I drafted the vikings d so high its becuz another guy drafted a def then another so I felt I had to b4 it was too late.....and a lot of hometown draft picks high that's why I got jamal charles so late

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol i did a draft with a friend who wont be around til the season started, and some dipshit picked favre with the 15th pick (10 teams) lol i damn near died lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
dont trust tonys opinion, he liked DHB, and Jamarcus and Aaron Brooks lol
LOL, Aaron Brooks was dope mayne.....

DHB has this year to prove he can catch without using his chest.

I'll admit, Russell is the biggest bust in NFL history. No one knew he was doing dope.

But my opinion doesn't have anything to do with his draft. I think he did good.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
You waited too long to picc your second RB and even doing so you got Jammal Charles but you should have followed that with another RB cuz Thomas Jones is gonna get the bulk of the goal line carries, I would assume, so He's gonna eat into his value a lot.....

Damariyus Thomas was a reach that early......but Chaz Schillens and Alex Smith are high reward guys if they play well especially Schillens with that last picc.....

honestly tho without seeing the other teams it's hard to say but you're probably middle of the road in a 12 team league

Feb 14, 2004
lol i did a draft with a friend who wont be around til the season started, and some dipshit picked favre with the 15th pick (10 teams) lol i damn near died lol
In the draft I was in a couple days ago, some dude used his 1st pick on Brett Favre lol I think he had the sixth or seventh pick.