RATE DR. DRE AS A PRODUCER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you think of Dr. Dre as a Producer?

• Dre's the siccest!

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Dre's ok.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Dre Fuckin sucks.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
May 22, 2002
yo sup freeze....

he used to be my fav producer UNTIL HE SAMPLED A BEAT OFF OF A WC GROUP CALLED CIA AND USED TAHT SAMPLE FOR 'THE NEXT EPISODE' ...but he is aight....overated though...compaared to others like quik...

May 9, 2002
that ''Next episode'' sample was used before by a eastcoast group called missin linx

I aint feelin dre lately and I never respected him as a man
but as far as his credentials as a producer in the Music Biz
he must be # 1

M

MrFreeze

see i feel ya dog but i dont trip off sampling as much as alot of other people. i say if it sounds sicc like almost all dre's beats do then its cool with me. but i guess if he sampled my shit id be kinda sour about it but whatever hes still sicc wit it.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dre's innovative...he sometimes might sample, but he puts that twist on it and makes the song sound original..which makes the song tight....I would compare him and Puff Daddy as producers, but I don't think Puff can compare to Dre...Dre is a vet and put a lot of MC's on the map....his music is the type you can bump 10 years from now and that shit will still sound good...

Apr 26, 2002
let's put it this way......maybe dre used the same sample.....who made it big and who is sitting around saying " damn Dre took the same sample and made big thangs out of it?" To me Dre is the best there ever will be(until ya boy gets millions worth of studio equipment and other top notch producers), dre is top notch producer. Think about it,......who brought snoop in this game?? how many did he sell?, who brought eminem in this game, how many did he sell?, who produced the first nationally acclaimed gangsta rap in the world......DRE did.......okay...now you know...put those pieces together and find the best producer ever..

May 22, 2002
MrFreeze said:
see i feel ya dog but i dont trip off sampling as much as alot of other people. i say if it sounds sicc like almost all dre's beats do then its cool with me. but i guess if he sampled my shit id be kinda sour about it but whatever hes still sicc wit it.
fa sho...same:classic:

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Can't say I'ma fan, but he's up there. Far from unbeatable though..

Now he's more of a name than anything. If people know Dr. Dre did your shit, they're gonna listen to it..

Vamps
IX.