RARE HOMEBOY ITEMS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
nice stuff.

That speedy loc shirt is real clean, i have a similar one for sale...$14 shipped. Sizes XL - 4X

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Everything I had of any interest was trashed by an ex, I had an NE5 poster, Trunk Muzik poster, the reprint Demonz n My Sleep poster, fuckin whore...and off topic I walked by rock bottom today and passed a Davina poster, dear lord....lol. I gotta go back and try and get myself one...

Dec 16, 2004
Everything I had of any interest was trashed by an ex, I had an NE5 poster, Trunk Muzik poster, the reprint Demonz n My Sleep poster, fuckin whore...and off topic I walked by rock bottom today and passed a Davina poster, dear lord....lol. I gotta go back and try and get myself one...
I FEEL U ON THAT ONE!.... ''BABY MAMA DRAMA'''.... I "LOST" ALL MY OG SHIT....LIKE NUNCA SAID.... "SLUTFOR AN EX WIFE".....

Nov 2, 2002
I AIN'T GOOD WIT' THA COMPUTERS LIKE THAT BRO.....
oh forreal?
YEAH I PUT THAT SITE UP FOR HOMEBOY RAP AND I GOT FUCKING BANNED FROM MY OWN SITE THAT I CREATED....
how you create homeboyrap.com then?
the reason i ask is cuz some of the items you are selling are very rare, that only a handfull of people have. It would be cool if you could post pictures of your items for verification that you actually have em

http://www.myspace.com/sharkztero
you seem to be pretty good at computers to me bro. You even got pics up that you uploaded. Why cant you post pics of your cuete, GUN, and nortecalifaholic albums?

Nov 2, 2002
jorge, what made you decide to sell all your stuff? I know you proble been collecting these things for years.
Just wondering, cuz i have a pretty good collection myself and i wonder if ill ever sell it one day