RARE FACTS ABOUT BONE: FACT OR FICTION YOU DECIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Here are some rare facts about Bone thugs-n-harmony that you might not know. To the best of our knowlege all these facts are 100% true unless otherwise stated.

Bone thugs-n-harmony were first called the Bandaid Boys and had different members.

When Bone thugs-n-harmony got together they first formed the group B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e.

Layzie Bone got the name B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e off a building on the way to jail in 1990 before going to texas

Bizzy Bone recored his first album at age 17.

Bizzy Bone is half Italian and half Black.

Bizzy Bone was abducted by his half-sister's father when he was four years old.

Back in the early 90's before Jay-Z became who he is today he battled Bizzy Bone and lost. (No Confirm From Jay-Z)

"Thug Luv" was originally a track with Bizzy Bone, 2Pac and Silk-E-Fyne. The track was later redone to add the other members of Bone thugs-n-harmony on it.

Some known people that have dissed Bone thugs-n-harmony are 3 6 Mafia, Canibus, Twista, Tha Dogg Pound, Shyheim(Wu Tang).

Flesh-N-Bone worked at KFC so the group could raise money for bus tickets to L.A.

BONE has many meanings some of which are: Beating On Niggas Everyday, Brothers On Normal Elimination, Brewed Out Niggas Everyday, and Buddahed Out Niggas Everyday.

Flesh-N-Bone never signed to Ruthless Records with the rest of the group.

Bone thugs-n-harmony has worked with the Insane Clown Posse.

Eazy-E first signed Bone thugs-n-harmony.

"Tha Crossroads" (Second Version) is dedicated to Eazy-E, Lil Boo of The Graveyard Shift, Krayzie's cousin, Wally, and uncle Charles.

Bone thugs-n-harmony won a Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group in 1997. They performed "Tha Crossroads". Beating Salt-N-Pepa, A Tribe Called Quest, 2Pac & Dr. Dre, and 2Pac & K-Ci & JoJo.

Bone thugs-n-harmony won best rap/hip-hop artist in 1998 on American Music Awards for "If I Could Teach The World". Beating Puff Daddy and Wu-Tang Clan.

Bone thugs-n-harmony are the only group to record hits with rap legends Eazy-E, 2pac, and Notorious B.I.G.

E. 1999 Eternal is Bone thugs-n-harmony best selling album and is one of the best selling rap albums of all time.

Bone thugs-n-harmony have sold more then 30 million records.

Each member of Bone thugs-n-harmony has made successful solo albums except Wish Bone (Has not released a solo album).

Flesh-N-Bone was sentenced to 11 years in a California state prison for threatening a friend with an AK-47. He is still in prison today and he is expected to be released on parole in 2008.

In 1990 Layzie Bone caught selling drugs and is forced to moved to Texas to live with his uncle and aunt.

Layzie Bone sustained a critical eye injury while shooting his video "Listen". He suffered a quarter inch abrasion on the pupil of his right eye, due to special effects chemicals.

A man listened to the song "Mo Murdah" 45 minutes before killing two people.

Bone thugs-n-harmony went to Switzerland to shoot the video "Home" featuring Phil Collins.

Because of the 9/11 terrorist attacks Bone thugs-n-harmony had to change the lyrics to some of the songs off the Thug World Order album. Things like "fuck the police and the FBI" were taken off so not to offend fans that were affected by the 9/11 attacks.

Layzie Bone's alias L-Burna was given to him by his sister.

Layzie Bone named his album "Thugs By Nature" because he felt he was a thug by nature. He said he is not trying to be a thug and that he was born a thug.

As a kid Layzie Bone was shot by someone in the head while he was walking down the street in his Cleveland neighborhood. (Not 100% Sure)

Flesh-N-Bone once beat up a neighbor who complained of loud music in their suburban community.

Layzie Bone grew up wanting to be a baseball player.

Layzie Bone's album "Thugs By Nature" had a lack of Bone collabs because they were all working on their albums at the same time.

Layzie Bone was originally named Bizzy Bone but it was later changed.

Krayzie Bone accidentally shot Wish Bone in the leg with a twelve gauge and was sent to prison for about a year and a half. This is what Krayzie had to say about it:
"We was like driving around drunk doing stupid shit and um I accidentally shot him. Shot him in the leg with the uh twelve gauge and it was like a whole big thing. He went to the hospital, police came, you know what I’m saying, took me to jail and everything."

2Pac wanted to start a project called "One Nation" that might of had Bone thugs-n-harmony in it, but it never happened because 2Pac died.

Bone thugs-n-harmony "Money, Money" video did not get much airtime on any television stations because they thought it promoted stealing.

Bizzy Bone was accused of assaulting a barber student in January of 1999 but was found innocent in court.

Bone thugs-n-harmony sued Chuck Bone co-owner of the promotions company Bone-N-Wen because their name had two trademarks of Bone thugs-n-harmony the "Bone" and "-n-".

Wish Bone was arrested at a strip club in July of 1997 because a stripper claimed that he slapped her in the butt. Someone else slapped the stripper's butt then turned and slapped Wish because she thought he did it.

Bobby Brown recorded a song called "I'm Bone" with Bone thugs-n-harmony that was supposed to be on the Thug World Order album but the song didn't make the cut.

Bizzy Bone has been to a psychiatrist a few times.

According to Dresta it was because of him that Bone thugs-n-harmony got signed to Ruthless. He says that Bone auditioned to him first and he liked their style so he got them backstage to audition for Eazy-E.

Bone thugs-n-harmony hit song "1st Of The Month" was put on the album "E. 1999 Eternal" at the last minute even though the album was already complete.

May 17, 2005
I heard one of them (I forgot who but its 100% true cause it also was on a TV show about child kidnapping and his mother spoke) was kidnapped as a child and after that experiance he was scared of new stuff and didn't even knew what a phone was till he was 7 years old. No bullshit!!