RapWire.net // Feel the Surge!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
I've been around a bit and haven't really posted any work yet, so I figured I'd kick start things with this project I've been workin' on with Chuck T. If errthang goes thru 2nite, the site should launch tomorrow, but here is the main page of the site. Lemme know wat you think...

Mar 17, 2007
You can check out a live version of it at http://www.rapwire.net/home.html
* none of the links work yet cause i haven't uploaded the remaining site yet, im still doing test to make sure everything ive done is working correctly in both firefox and internet explorer.

if u run into any problems with it loadin or anything, let me know please
also, if u can, lemme know how long it takes u to load the page, all my computers here go thru the same cable modem, so its real quick loading times here, but i wanna know how it is for other people...thanks!

C

CcytzO_Loc

1st time took about 5 seconds to load....but that was cuz of firefox loading up the quicc time player....now it loads up instantly...im on comcast cable though.....nice work though you got some skills....

Mar 17, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
1st time took about 5 seconds to load....but that was cuz of firefox loading up the quicc time player....now it loads up instantly...im on comcast cable though.....nice work though you got some skills....
Thanx man. I just wanted to make sure everything loads right for everyone. Preciate it!