Rappers who pretended to be rich but are actually flat broke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
short @short , u can submit the application for ur med card online homie, all u need is a dr's recommendation and the state fee, which is only 75$ if u on ahcccs

Apr 25, 2002
The problem in some cases regarding child support is to make yourself a LLC, or S corporation where child support cannot pierce the corporate veil...your business is a separate entity and you have a salary or wages that you have stated as your income...child support can only take a percentage of those wages...I don't know why these athletes, rappers etc get raped the way they do?

that may work if the bm dont got a good lawyer. the government got a loop hole for every loop hole they give you.

Apr 25, 2002
Regardless of the amount of money you make, if your laundering your money to avoid child support you're a piece of shit in my book.

dont put' em all in the same category bro breh. a chick can do pretty much what ever the fuck she wants with the money. she can pay to suck dicks all day every day and kill the child support check with it. the law would assume that she spends her own money to suck dicks, and child support money to pay all the households ran up bills. these rappers may be fighting that sort of battle. some of these chicks probably dont work but still want the rapper bitch lifestyle.

some of these dudes in the child support system are dicks tho. theres a fuck chick taking advantage of the sytem for every dick that aint paying for his child.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
@short , u can submit the application for ur med card online homie, all u need is a dr's recommendation and the state fee, which is only 75$ if u on ahcccs

got $50 saved up so far for the process. slowly savin up some of them settlement check duckets. just waitin for the ahccs card to get mailed eventually. is the $75 the total fee or is there some more fees that are attached. i read somewhere that theres like a $150 fee on top of the $75 the state charges

https://www.naturalhealingcarecenter.com/az-medical-marijuana-program.html

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
What the hell is with dudes that are born and raised in tucson all having the same dumbass tattoos? I swear to god every single dude I see here who's like 35 and under either has 520, the blue and red A from u of a, or a wildcat tatted on them....

Next 520 tattoo I see I'm cutting it out like tres puntos cut out the vatos locos tat

gang related breh, i know a lot of cats as well with the 520 tat on them, its a unity thing. in phx u see the 602 tat everywhere too. they just reppin where there from. As for the A for u of a, its because Tucson is really a small city with a huge college following, they dont have a major sports team so everybody in the community cheers on the wildcats.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
aside from the occassional insomnia i feel good from not smokin weed in over a month. got some bad bitches in my hometown that wanna smoke. sent them a couple blunts of gsc and mango kush a while back so they could test it out. gotta go back to my hometown and hit them up

Feb 2, 2006
kanyes $125 white tee shirt line flopped...u could get 100 white tees at goodwill for that much...just wash them 2 or 3 times and there practically brand new