Rappers/Emcee's for Collabs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I know this may seem like a lame idea to some, but I am also aware that a lot of people here make music, whether it be rapping or beats, and I'm looking to collab with some new people. I think the Open Forum is the best out of the whole site to post because the other Flows and Artist sections have little to no activity ever.

If you want to collab please let me know because I am in the studio all day every day. As an emcee it's all about making music and I know a lot of us do it so why not work together and make some dope tracks. I hope some of you get at me.

The song in my sig is one I just did this week, but I am down for doing any kind of song. I feel like being a true artist, you should be able to get on any type of beat and rip it. I've got mad beats so just let me know.

Jul 3, 2008
ur gonna get fucked with for this thread lol

as a self respecting artist....or even a self respecting MAN...why wuld u have no pics of urself but a pic of tech n9ne on ur facebook

thats groupieish...n kinda gay

with that said

send me a song if its good ill get on it

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Holy shit is Tech N9ne asking people from the sicc to collab with him. you guys better get on this. I would but I'm Canadian.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Personally, all I am trying to do is meet new people to work on music with. If people give me shit for that, then that's fine with me I guess. I just know a lot of people rap so why not ask and see if anybody wants to collab?

P.Ellz, I don't make wack music so anything I send you will be do-able trust me.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've been wanting to do a song with someone from the East Coast for a minute now. Jersey or NY, either way I'm down. I don't always rap at that tempo, but that beat called for it.

I have a mixtape coming out soon that I want a few solid collabs on. It will have good promotion and a lot of exposure so I'm hoping some people will hit me up.