Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
Californian Mountain Lion, Breh!
California mountain lion did u just post pictures in perfect sequence of what will happen to me if I FUCKS wit u?? did u load your gun when u were done postin them pics?? AS u were posting those pics were u like "this nigga called me a cat this nigga got me fuck up" "let me post some ill shit breh" ???lol I wanna know

Fucking wit dis

Will get you dis:
California mountain lion did u just post pictures in perfect sequence of what will happen to me if I FUCKS wit u?? did u load your gun when u were done postin them pics?? AS u were posting those pics were u like "this nigga called me a cat this nigga got me fuck up" "let me post some ill shit breh" ???lol I wanna know

Feb 11, 2006
S @shillmacc I heard from.some hittaz in fairfield that you been labeled a snitch over some a case a few yrs ago and had to move to vegas....

Is dat true...Also post a pic of you holding $500 ..I bet you a bum who aint seen more than.a couple grand bitch nigga.

Feb 16, 2009
S @shillmacc I heard from.some hittaz in fairfield that you been labeled a snitch over some a case a few yrs ago and had to move to vegas....

Is dat true...Also post a pic of you holding $500 ..I bet you a bum who aint seen more than.a couple grand bitch nigga.
you made that whole shit up lol nice try ...you should die a slow death for slander tho.. u and your "hittaz" lol bring me the nigga I snitched on

Feb 11, 2006
you made that whole shit up lol nice try ...you should die a slow death for slander tho.. u and your "hittaz" lol bring me the nigga I snitched on
Nigga I aint make that up you faggot Im just sayin what real niggaz from da field be sayin bout you and a next nigga...
You cant go back to fairfield of some shit...Idk if its true I dont even give a fuck.

And yeah wheres da pic of you holdin cash..scroll.back you see people here posted pics of money...wheres yours bitch nigga??

Feb 16, 2009
Nigga I aint make that up you faggot Im just sayin what real niggaz from da field be sayin bout you and a next nigga...
You cant go back to fairfield of some shit...Idk if its true I dont even give a fuck.

And yeah wheres da pic of you holdin cash..scroll.back you see people here posted pics of money...wheres yours bitch nigga??
I promise u can meet me on any block in fairfield and ill be pullin up in an x5 on big wheels and I will see you from the shoulders hand to hand win or lose..whats poppin ? no bitch nor snitch over here nigga.. fagoot? bitch nigga? u sound mad bro...see the kid.ill take personal time out my day to take care of a nigga tryna say I snitched on anything..u putting imaginary shit in the air..the odds are in my favor..how u wanna do it timebomb..show me what u look like make it fair and lets go from the hands

Feb 11, 2006
I promise u can meet me on any block in fairfield and ill be pullin up in an x5 on big wheels and I will see you from the shoulders hand to hand win or lose..whats poppin ? no bitch nor snitch over here nigga.. fagoot? bitch nigga? u sound mad bro...see the kid.ill take personal time out my day to take care of a nigga tryna say I snitched on anything..u putting imaginary shit in the air..the odds are in my favor..how u wanna do it timebomb..show me what u look like make it fair and lets go from the hands
Hahaha Me mad??? Lol yo dont be all salty coz niggaz be sayin you a snitch..

Plus anytime you wanna come see me in the Narf slide through I can even make it easy and come central in the Iron triangle to buss yo head open ..Ask GayP9 where im at he was a no show but Im sure he can give you run down Lol

dafuq is you gay?? keep askin for pics of men online and shit

Feb 11, 2006
Meeting up to fight in the street is pretty retarded when you think about it... police are just itching to get a call on some disturbance, and harass every young man in site.

What you two should do is meet at your local dojo, and take it to the octagon.
Shillmacc knows Taikwondo bra.

Feb 16, 2009
Hahaha Me mad??? Lol yo dont be all salty coz niggaz be sayin you a snitch..

Plus anytime you wanna come see me in the Narf slide through I can even make it easy and come central in the Iron triangle to buss yo head open ..Ask GayP9 where im at he was a no show but Im sure he can give you run down Lol

dafuq is you gay?? keep askin for pics of men online and shit
DID THIS CORNY NIGGA SAY IM "SALTY??"" U MUST BE OLD AS DIRT