Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He's busy mobbin right now you guys are some serious haters
You're not living a lavish vegas lifestyle knocking bad bitches daily buying the hottest clothes driving the most luxurious cars smoking the best weed drinking the best liquor kicking it with superstars giving out life lessons

I can't wait for ap9 to set the record straight and expose all you internet busters. #MOBBIN!!!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You're not living a lavish vegas lifestyle knocking bad bitches daily buying the hottest clothes driving the most luxurious cars smoking the best weed drinking the best liquor kicking it with superstars giving out life lessons

I can't wait for ap9 to set the record straight and expose all you internet busters. #MOBBIN!!!!!
YOUR SPELLING IS ALL FUCKED UP HOMIE, DONT BE HATEN

#MOBBEN!!

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS

foreal

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Please Tay been bitter towards other rappers cuz his rap career hasn't been much in the past 10 years & he always taken bout making chess moves but he already dropped the ball a long time ago. And I bought all his CDs up until Thug Religion cuz he was the rawest in that time period
i bet killa tay doesn't run into a shoe shop and phone the police when his enemies arrive

Nov 24, 2003
This thread reminded of a Mike Tyson quote I just read from a recent interview:

What was it like to be the most feared man on the planet?

"I realized that was something a little boy wanted. I was scared of society, so I wanted people to be afraid of me. I'm not afraid of society now; that's why all I want is for people to respect me. That's why I give people respect"