RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
are you saying that we are all lame for posting in this topic? this topic is lame? read the title "Gathering of Minds" we can gather our minds and talk about anything without it being "lame"

Jul 12, 2002
I would pick rapist, because I already am one...I rape the unwanted children of the street to watch them cry thier tears of pain and uncertainess...oh yeah and my name is The US Government...

Jul 12, 2002
why dont you shut the fuck up bitch. I didnt say shit to you and then you post your spam reply stateing....Dumbass. From my reading this topic I see my post makes the most sense. So FUCK YOU!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What you said has nothing to do with the topic. I'm not the biggest fan of the government either but this isn't the topic to talk about it in. Hence the "dumbass" comment. You want to vent your frustration about the government create a NEW thread for it. You were the one doing the spamming, not me. So fucc you and your generic ass sig. You sure are creative using the exact same sig as 3 or 4 people before you.

Jul 12, 2002
I guess I was a little off base with my comments I made. I will start a new thread about the government, ok? Im sorry for my sudden lashing of anger, I tend to do that every so often. Also about my sig, It was made for me by the Webmaster at MadInsanity.com so I didnt want to just dismiss it, because he took the time to set it up for me. If I knew more about sig making, or grapic design I might try to make one myself. Since I don't then I guess I will stick with this till someone hooks me up with a new one. Sorry again homie...

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
are you saying that we are all lame for posting in this topic? this topic is lame? read the title "Gathering of Minds" we can gather our minds and talk about anything without it being "lame"
@jimhat
actually, if you read the thread, you'd see i have been participating in it, so obviously i don't thing you are lame or the thread is lame. i was referring to Bammer's copout answer so simmer down there cheif cuz you're being mighty defensive.

Apr 25, 2002
shit, it could go either way. there are upsides and down sides to both.

Mom being raped- i have to live with the pain and suffering of the most important lady in the world to me, and the anger and hate for the dude who raped her. that sucks major.

brother being gay- i have to get made fun of for his choices, and i have to love him and put my ideas and faith aside.. essentially swallowing my pride. plus i have to live with him getting made fun of , hated, whatever.

i wouldnt be able to live with either.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I don't get this "I wouldn't be able to live with either" or "I'd kill myself" bullshit. We're not talking about YOU being gay...we're talking about your brother. You'd rather take your own life than live a life with your family and friends and girl just because you have a gay sibling? I swear to God, all ya'll are massively conservative to be interested or participants in something as persecuted as "gangster rap" or hip-hop in general. Your close-mindedness and homophobia seriously astounds me. Most men that are homophobic like all ya'll seem to be are the ones who have questioned their own sexuality. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
I don't get this "I wouldn't be able to live with either" or "I'd kill myself" bullshit. We're not talking about YOU being gay...we're talking about your brother. You'd rather take your own life than live a life with your family and friends and girl just because you have a gay sibling? I swear to God, all ya'll are massively conservative to be interested or participants in something as persecuted as "gangster rap" or hip-hop in general. Your close-mindedness and homophobia seriously astounds me. Most men that are homophobic like all ya'll seem to be are the ones who have questioned their own sexuality. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
OKAY.....FOR ONE,LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THIS THREAD,HOMOPHOBIA DOES NOT EXIST........I DO NOT LIKE GAYS,I AM NOT SCARED OF THEM....I HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED MY SEXUALITY......STUDIES TAKEN OF PEOPLE LABELED HOMOPHOBIC SHOW THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON CALLED HOMOPHOBIC IS DISGUSTED WITH GAYS,NOT SCARED.....

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION OF MY MOM BEING RAPED OR BROTHER BEING GAY.....I CHOOSE MY BRO BEING GAY
I CAN BEAT HIS ASS AND SEND HIM TO COUNSELING TO CURE THIS DESPICABLE MENTAL CONDITION.....AND THEN HE CAN PRAY TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS....AND IT CAN BE PUT BEHIND HIM.....MOM BEING RAPED CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN BY ME,PLUS I WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR CUTTING THE GUYS BALLS OFF AND FEEDING THEM TO HIS MOTHER.....

AS A FINAL NOTE,AS I PRAY FOR MY BETTERMENT AND THANK FOR MY BLESSINGS,I WILL ADD A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR THOSE MISGUIDED PEOPLE THAT WERE SHUNNED BY THE OPPOSITE SEX OR ABUSED AS A CHILD WHO BECAME GAY AGAINST GOD'S WISHES,AND ASK HIM FOR LEINIENCY ON THEIR SOULS....

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
OKAY.....FOR ONE,LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THIS THREAD,HOMOPHOBIA DOES NOT EXIST........I DO NOT LIKE GAYS,I AM NOT SCARED OF THEM....I HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED MY SEXUALITY......STUDIES TAKEN OF PEOPLE LABELED HOMOPHOBIC SHOW THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON CALLED HOMOPHOBIC IS DISGUSTED WITH GAYS,NOT SCARED.....

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION OF MY MOM BEING RAPED OR BROTHER BEING GAY.....I CHOOSE MY BRO BEING GAY
I CAN BEAT HIS ASS AND SEND HIM TO COUNSELING TO CURE THIS DESPICABLE MENTAL CONDITION.....AND THEN HE CAN PRAY TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS....AND IT CAN BE PUT BEHIND HIM.....MOM BEING RAPED CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN BY ME,PLUS I WOULD BE IN JAIL FOR CUTTING THE GUYS BALLS OFF AND FEEDING THEM TO HIS MOTHER.....

AS A FINAL NOTE,AS I PRAY FOR MY BETTERMENT AND THANK FOR MY BLESSINGS,I WILL ADD A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR THOSE MISGUIDED PEOPLE THAT WERE SHUNNED BY THE OPPOSITE SEX OR ABUSED AS A CHILD WHO BECAME GAY AGAINST GOD'S WISHES,AND ASK HIM FOR LEINIENCY ON THEIR SOULS....

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said: