Rapid City Show 5/25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
I highly doubt it, but is anyone on here going to this show? Im gonna be there. Went to my last tech concert during the walk these dogs tour with dmx and bone thugs. Long overdue.

Going through some fucked up shit right now,so im gonna enjoy the show and kick it. I'll let everyone know howthe show was.

Its the last show on the tour so i hope they do it big.

Jan 29, 2006
i hear its strange noize 2, thats what potluck said. 1 ton said we gotta hit up eveyone we can to get them on the strange noize 2

Aug 31, 2006
That's cool. Bikers converge in August! LoL
yeah its kinda a pain in the ass if you live here. I drive taxi during the rally and pull in about $3000, so i dont complain too much. they got a lot of concerts too so thats a plus. this year they are going to have aerosmith at one of the venues. It would be hella sick if tech came and performed at the rally. It woud be good exposure, some of the venues get 10,000 plus people.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
It should be a "We Are Your Fututre Tour' everyone on Strange U hardly get to see a whole Strange Music tour since eight albumS releasing this year thats perfect to promote everyones album at lease thats what I think anyone else feel me on this one so Trav a We Are Your Future Tour would be nice