RAPBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
yo this is to who ever works at rapbay im not conplaning i just had some problems with my product i ordered a shirt welcome to the bay and they sent me welcome to oakland i dont care cuz its a tight shirt but i put it in the wash with all white clothes and its white and it got red stained on it so im pretty pissed so i wanted to see if i could return it and get a new one because i didnt do any thing to it and im a loyal customer and i purchase shit from rapbay but i would like a new shirt

thanks hit me up any one who works there or has connections to some one that works there

pce

Mar 12, 2005
LOL ask Lyfecentz. The reason you got the stain was because of the color on the design, obviously when you wash it, alittle bit of color comes off, that's how the stain came about. Oh Yeah, you won't get a refund or exchange.

Mar 5, 2006
well thats pretty bunk ass shwag cuz i put it in with all white shit and there is no red shit in the wash and it got red stain on it some how so i dont no what the fuck happend but it looks like some girl had her period on my shirt

Mar 5, 2006
if i cant get a refund i was wondering if i could get a replacement shirt for half price or some shit or a deal on it cuz i think thats pretty fucked there is no way logically the stain coulda got on there

Mar 12, 2005
No replacement I'll bet you on that. The Read must come from a repellent, some companies spray their shits with repellent, I forgot for what, but that maybe it.

May 4, 2006
rapbay is wack. i ordered a shirt from them, a month later i finally get it. i try calling their number no one one answers it. They said my order never went through even though my paypal shows them getting paid.I emailed them numerous times and still got no reply. i will never order anything from them again. g/l on getting another shirt or refund.

Mar 12, 2005
eastbay50 said:
rapbay is wack. i ordered a shirt from them, a month later i finally get it. i try calling their number no one one answers it. They said my order never went through even though my paypal shows them getting paid.I emailed them numerous times and still got no reply. i will never order anything from them again. g/l on getting another shirt or refund.
Call the number, cause they have to send your shit, or tell your damn bank! People need to know how to manage their money and back it up. I'm still learning, but word to the wise.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Call me tomorrow between 10 and 3 (we might be leaving early for thanksgiving break) if you can't call tomorrow call anytime next week monday thru friday 10 - 5 510-632-7708 if you have an issue call me and I'm down to get it figured out for you....sorry you had a bad initial experience with us... hit me up

eastbay50 said:

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
You should call me too homie... 510-632-7708 monday thru friday 10 to 5.. I dunno what all yalls issues are or what you heard but I'd like to hear your story behind the hatin'

Shark4romda408 said:
all I gotta $ay i$ FUCK RAPBAY.com, Niggaz $hould chaNge their $hit to CROOK$"R"U$.com cuz that fuckiNg $ite i$ probably owNed by TONE CAPONE 4rm LATINO JAM or $omefa, 2 of the bigge$t homeboy Crook$ kNOwN oN the Net....

.KAO$::

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
yeah well shit since you got the wrong shirt first of all and then had that shit wash out on you we can definitely work some shit out.. call me tomorrow between 10 and 3 (were leavin early form thanksgiving break and were not gonna be back in the office til next monday) so call me tomorrow!

KiLlAKr0nIc said:
yo this is to who ever works at rapbay im not conplaning i just had some problems with my product i ordered a shirt welcome to the bay and they sent me welcome to oakland i dont care cuz its a tight shirt but i put it in the wash with all white clothes and its white and it got red stained on it so im pretty pissed so i wanted to see if i could return it and get a new one because i didnt do any thing to it and im a loyal customer and i purchase shit from rapbay but i would like a new shirt

thanks hit me up any one who works there or has connections to some one that works there

pce