Rap & Oldies???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Rap and oldies?
Now there are a lot of well known artist here and a grip of rap music loverz? Would anyone here ever use oldies in there beats again or would anyone that buys rap like to hear some oldies used in cd's? I know back in the days all the chicano rappers used every east side story melody that was ever made and a few black artist would use them but not to often. Reason I ask is because I like hearing oldies sometimes when it is used in a stylish way and not just a sample over a drum loop? I sometimes be chillin and start playing a old melody on my keyboard then add a lil dis and dat them Blam! It becomes somethang different! Peep this and tell me if this would be somethang ya'll can ride too or is it just not really somethang you wont want to hear cuzz it's a slow jam turned in to a up tempo track????????
~Just peep and let me know the deal cuzz it dont take but a couple minutes~TAZTWI$TED

http://www.searchmpthree.com/musicdownload.asp?im=4970

I ask these questions because it helps peepz like myself keep up with the times. And all the non rappers here like to buy shit they want to hear and not what the rapper/producer's likes throw out there just cuzz they think it's decent enough to put on a shelf. I would rather have people vote on my shit before it's released but then again.........thats just me..