rap god C-BAZ here to save the bay rouge!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2011
Nah c-baz is real... all the info is factual

Turns out sn:c-baz is now 100%. Representing and managing his online promo. You finally landed a job lefty im proud of u - dont lose this job like ur last haha
word.. I thought falling for trolls was a thing of the past. ya'll should just pay me for all the trash talk this "promo" provoked hah -lefty

Please note: The real Cbaz would post the same way (but he knows better not to?)

Dec 1, 2011
Already been chewed up and eaten

I think mission is accomplished imho

We tossed Cbaz into the scene and no one is feeling his shit. Newbie level is where it stays and ends.

We've laughed enough. I truly hope no one's blood pressure got too high. With all the "CyBeR ThReAtZ" poor Cbaz gets on here. Lame... like his flow lol

Mar 11, 2011
if c-baz is a snitch or litigious at all (judging by appearance, seems likely) he prolly got a pretty tight libel case on deck @ this moment.
Lol his brand value ain't worth but a pack of sunflower seeds tho.

Judge joe brown ought a award double cheeseburger

Actually... Is ol boy in the infantry gang unit or suffa?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I am not trying to hate or anything, just voicing my honest opinion because I think we would be all much better off if we were telling things as they are - the tracks on that soundcloud page are horrible. The beats are generic and the less said about the MC-ing, the better