Rap Dictionary hating on Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
WTF! NIGGA COME TO MY HOOD WITH DAT SHIT.

ALL THESE CRIP SETS IN MY CITY WILL DUMP ON A NIGGA LIKE YOU WITH THE QUICCNESS! SO DONT ACT LIKE ITS A GAME..... SHITS REAL

- TRE TRE DEUCE DEUCE GANGSTA CRIPS
- FORTY FO' BLOCK CRIP
- ROLLIN' 50'S
- C-SIDE TWOMPSTAZ
- HOOVER 3200 BLOCK CRIPS
- WS CRIP MAFIA
- VILLAGE PROJECTS NHC GANG
- CREST BLOCC CRIPS
- SS ARTESIO HEIGHTS CRIP
- 1300 BLOCK NHCG ORIGINAL GANGSTAZ <------------ MY HOOD BITCHES!
- LOCC TOWN CRIP
- GARDEN BLVD KILLA CRIPS
first off, how many times are you going to post the names of all the gangs in your town? apperently not enough!

"AND BTW strange music is WEAK"

so why the fuck would your gangbangin ass be on here all day talkin shit? dont you have "gang shit" to do? so, fuck you and your gay ass crew!!!

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
first off, how many times are you going to post the names of all the gangs in your town? apperently not enough!

"AND BTW strange music is WEAK"

so why the fuck would your gangbangin ass be on here all day talkin shit? dont you have "gang shit" to do? so, fuck you and your gay ass crew!!!
This is one of the few times I agree with you. Fuck this dude, his hood, and his crew. I bet this dude doesn't even own a gun, bought or stolen.

Sep 30, 2006
i bet hes a 14 year old that aint never ever smelled a pussy! fuck this little douche bag!

And diamond, how do you never agree with me when i have really never posted anything in depth about how i felt. So what dont you agree with me on? i mean, i dont agree with your veiws of SS but what else was there. i definatly dont agree with most of your posts, but every once in a while you surprise me.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
i bet hes a 14 year old that aint never ever smelled a pussy! fuck this little douche bag!

And diamond, how do you never agree with me when i have really never posted anything in depth about how i felt. So what dont you agree with me on? i mean, i dont agree with your veiws of SS but what else was there. i definatly dont agree with most of your posts, but every once in a while you surprise me.
Nah I wasn't talkin about no in depth or deep shit. I meant on music stuff.