RAP CONTEST! GET YOU HOOK UP [presented by cliff clavin]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
I don't think Corey the owner of Lacore would want a child molestor affiliating with his label. Infact, I've talked to him about it and he wasn't too fond of it.

As far as people bitching, thats their own personal issue, not mine. I'll bitch when the time is right, and I don't see how a child molestor affiliating with a label that I ALSO affiliate with is helping anything.

Fuck Preest, period.
Where's your proof that he's preest though?

Apr 25, 2002
Post up his police record.

I really dont think he did anything to a kid
It's true (sorta.)

I'm the one that found the original articles and passed them on to Menacide, who posted them on Horrorcore.com. (SECRETS!) They were archived on a Chicago newspaper website. To get the one with his picture I had to pay $2.95 or something like that...

On an old hard drive somewhere, I have screenshots of newspaper articles, but I don't know if I can recover them at this point. I'll check my old computer when I get a chance, they MIGHT be on there, but I think they were on an even older machine.

Everyone says he raped a retarded boy in the shower or something to that affect... I can't speak to that... But the stuff I found said he committed a sex crime against a male who was underage. Whether he was 7 or 17, I don't know... All I know is that it was his name, his city, and the mugshot was dead on. Definitely him.

If I remember correctly, he said he was "confused" and "experimenting" with someone who wasn't of age but in his age range (i.e. he was 19 and the other guy was 17,) the other guy's parents found out, and then pressed charges... Might be true, might not be true. The articles didn't get into too many details... But the fact that he's not on the Illinois Megan's Law website makes me think it's probably true (according to my local police department, 25% of sex offenders aren't on the list because their crimes aren't "severe" enough. Just a guess, but consensual sex between a 17 & 19 year old might not get listed.)

Which is bullshit, they should all be listed, as proven by repeat offenders, like a guy that J RZ and I know, who got caught jacking off in public at a high school (7 years after graduating there,) didn't get listed, and then got arrested at age 31 for stalking a 14 year old girl.

Or maybe he raped a 5 year old tard in the shower, who knows?

Apr 25, 2002
NOTE: I went and looked into this because I thought it was NOT true... It's hard to prove a negative, but I figured if I couldn't find anything it was probably not true (I can find the most random/obscure shit through the internet.) I dealt with him/talked to him a bunch of times... He seemed like a good dude and I thought I wouldn't be able to find any proof of this shit... But I found it minutes after hearing the rumor.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Which is bullshit, they should all be listed, as proven by repeat offenders, like a guy that J RZ and I know, who got caught jacking off in public at a high school (7 years after graduating there,) didn't get listed, and then got arrested at age 31 for stalking a 14 year old girl.
Why u gotta put me on blast nigga??

U know I hate ppl knowing my age