RAP CITY'S F U FRIDAYS VOTE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
Vote for your favorite Bay rap video's (new or old), every friday, on BET's Rap City. I don't have the link to the email addy, and im not sure if you can call in. Mad Lynx said you can email. Check it out tomorrow!

Apr 13, 2005
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
Vote for your favorite Bay rap video's (new or old), every friday, on BET's Rap City. I don't have the link to the email addy, and im not sure if you can call in. Mad Lynx said you can email. Check it out tomorrow!
IS THAT POSSIBLE? WHAT BAY VIDEOS CAN PEOPLE VOTE ON BET'S RAP CITY? I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU HAD TO BE AFFILIATED WITH A MAJOR LABEL TO GET YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS ON THE RAP CITY. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME A RAPPER FROM THE BAY WAS ON THAT SHOW? I WOULD VOTE BUT NEED MORE INFO.

Oct 12, 2004
^^I WOULD VOTE FOR YUKMOUTHS "NOTHIN TO A BOSS" VIDEO...SHITS BEEN ON BEFORE...GOOD VIDEO TOO....GOTS C-BO THE GREAT MAC-DRE ON IT AND ALOTTA OTHER PEOPLE....SO TO ME THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT VID......IMO

Apr 13, 2005
CALICOE509 said:
^^I WOULD VOTE FOR YUKMOUTHS "NOTHIN TO A BOSS" VIDEO...SHITS BEEN ON BEFORE...GOOD VIDEO TOO....GOTS C-BO THE GREAT MAC-DRE ON IT AND ALOTTA OTHER PEOPLE....SO TO ME THAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT VID......IMO
GOT MY VOTE. I VOTE FOR ALL OF THEM TWICE. I AM A CHEATER SO I VOTE THEM THREE TIMES CUZ TO SHOW HOW DISOBEYISH VOTING IN THE YAY CAN BE,MAYN.

Mar 6, 2005
cipher_circle said:
GOT MY VOTE. I VOTE FOR ALL OF THEM TWICE. I AM A CHEATER SO I VOTE THEM THREE TIMES CUZ TO SHOW HOW DISOBEYISH VOTING IN THE YAY CAN BE,MAYN.
lol...u can vote 100 times and it still wouldnt get played. u should know by now cutthoat. rap city is "yay area" free. we have our own show, the "uncut". :angry:

Mar 21, 2005
Seriously, they will play anything yall request. I seen a few old videos last week. It don't matter if there are 100 votes or 1 vote, F U fridays is about what u want to see. If yall don't wanna change the fact that they don't ever play bay videos, why don't yall email and find out. Or atleast vote for Keyshia Coles new joint on 106 & Park, at least someone from the bay will get some video play.

Apr 13, 2005
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
Seriously, they will play anything yall request. I seen a few old videos last week. It don't matter if there are 100 votes or 1 vote, F U fridays is about what u want to see. If yall don't wanna change the fact that they don't ever play bay videos, why don't yall email and find out. Or atleast vote for Keyshia Coles new joint on 106 & Park, at least someone from the bay will get some video play.
Don't they got a Bay Area version of BET here in the Yay? I forgot the name of the show or what channel its on. Does anybody here know, but I do remember its at late night on regular tv.