RAP A LOTS BULLETIN ON YUK'S ALBUM RELEASE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2003
YO CHECK OUT SOME REAL SH!!!!!!T SCARFACE BACK WITH NEW STREET LEAK FROM THE NEW ALBUM "MADE" COMING IN OCTOBER

RAP-A-LOT MAFIA LIFE

UTP- "BACK LIKE WE LEFT SOMETHING" 9-25-07

HURRICANE- "YOU HEAR ME" 10-02-07

TRAE- "LIFE GOES ON" 10-16-07- LOOK OUT FOR TRAE IN A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!

SCARFACE- "MADE" 10-30-07

BUN B- "2 TRILL" 12-04-07

COMING SOON - YUKMOUTH "MILLION DOLLAR MOUTHPIECE"
REALEST N!!GAZ DOWN SOUTH PART 2
BULLET PROOF- TELON - "HOT TOPIC"

YUK IS OFFICIALLY FUCK'D

Jan 2, 2007
bottom line music aint selling like it use too and rap-a-lot is a business. and Yuk knows this he aint in no rush....he probably will end up releasing the shit on his own label and get all the chedda.

Jan 23, 2006
SO NO YUK IN OCTOBER? THIS IS BULLSHIT. RAP-A-LOT IS DOIN YUK BAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS IS HIS LAST ALBUM WITH THEM. THEY BETTER HURRY UP AND DROP THIS SO YUK CAN SIGN TO A LABEL THAT ACTUALLY PUSHES AND PROMOTES THIER ARTISTS.

Nov 7, 2004
i talked to my people from rap alot alot yesterday...that ablum is jus gettin ready for release..im not sure about dates but its definitley comin soon...slap boyz and matt blaque got 3 tracks on there...so all yuk fans do be discouraged..i heard its a great album..

Sep 27, 2005
o well....lets c what happends and when it finally drops.....hope its a dope album....it dont matter what people say bout coming out...ill kno when it comes out when i see it in the shelf and gon cop it.....dont think yuk gon be platnum like he said he was....but like i said lets see wat happends

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall dumb

atleast rap a lot really drops they albums

i know its like 4 years late but whatever hopefully itll be tight

but i figre if yuk got as much money as he claims he should put that shit out himself and reap the benifits , i heard he aint even fully signed to rap a lot no more its just a distro deal

dudes dvd's do well and tia sweets whores her ass off on everythingn like a real ho should, so i dont see what the hold up is personally he must be holding out for that big gwap

Aug 3, 2006
HE AINT HOLDIN OUT,RAP-A-LOT IS PUNKIN THAT NIGGA AND HOLDIN OUT ON HIM THEY AINT GONNA RELEASE IT CAUSE THEN HIS CONTRACTS UP YUK NEEDS TO GET HIS BUSINESS STRAIGHT CAUSE HE SLOWLY BEING FORGOTTEN BY THE TIME THIS DROPS NO ONE WILL GIVE A FUCK

Jun 3, 2007
Fuck Rap-A-Lot! Yuk was the only one that stepped up to 50 and repped them to the fullest and this is what he gets?!??! These mothafuckas easily drop UGK,TRAE and UTP albums but no "Million Dollar Mouthpiece"?? Fuck Rap-A-Lot.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
theres no release date= that shit ain't never coming out. I bet yuk will drop like 15 more all out war regime mixtapes before his solo hits the stores. The least J Prince can do is put Yuk on some of the stuff hes pushin.